This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated, high spirited individual possessing a passion for fitness.
- 5 years of experience leading high energy fitness classes.
- Experienced in assisting individuals achieve and exceed individual goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop fitness plans to target specific muscle groups and body areas; experienced in teaching in group and one-on-one settings.
- Dynamic leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to oversee day to day operations within fast paced environments.
- Possesses experience in the professional ballet industry.
- Contributed extensively to opening of renounced fitness company branch; directed activities of staff members.
- Skilled in teaching various special classes, including barre, yoga sculpt and boot camp.
250 Hour Yoga Certification, Juluka, Westwood, NJ
Barre Certification, Equinox; 2015
BFA Coursework Completed, Ramapo College; 2009-2010
BFA Coursework Completed, Focus in Dance, SUNY Purchase;2010-2011
School of American Ballet, New York City; 1999-2005
American Ballet School, Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis School, New York City; 2005-2008
Attention to Detail
Fitness Plan Creation
Equinox, Paramus, NJ 2015-Present
Group Fitness Instructor
One Love Bike and Barre, Ridgewood, NJ 2015-Present
Lululemon, Paramus, NJ 2012-2014
Manager / Lead
Colorado Ballet 2011-2012
Sarasota Ballet 2008-2009
Corps de Ballet Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!