This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who offers skill in community relations, youth counseling, and public-sector assistance, and makes sound decisions to reflect positively on employers key operations in alignment with an organization s vision and goals.
- Dynamic Community Volunteer who demonstrates a background supporting the Borough of Xxxxxx s president, assisting seniors with daily living, and training and managing a team of church participants to meet objectives.
- Excellent Communicator who develops mutually beneficial relationships with public- / private-sector leaders, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional organizational professionals, and the general public; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity.
Camp Counselor Xxxxxx City Summer Youth Program
- Maximized camp success as a forward-thinking counselor for three special needs children ages 7 13, including assisting with other children ages 5 10 while continually ensuring happiness and well-being of each camper in care.
- Served as a proactive role model to campers in areas encompassing cleanliness, punctuality, clean-up chores, rules, and sportsmanship, and actively recognized highly valuable opportunities for group-based problem-solving efforts.
- Expertly assessed campers behavior for appropriateness per rules and enforced safety regulations, including applying behavior management techniques and communicating with group leader / director regarding concerns or challenges.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by preparing for and participating in pre-camp training and on-going meetings.
Assistant Photographer (Volunteer)
- Demonstrated artistic proficiencies toward photographing subjects when traveling with the Borough president, including providing official recordkeeping assistance for photographing main events taking place at the Borough Hall.
- Supported photographer in preparing and distributing official photos to the media and / or other key organizations.
Summer Youth Employee Xxxxxx City Summery Youth Program
- Played a vital role in assisting seniors at the Center with breakfast and lunch, including helping escort patients to the bathroom as necessary, as well as playing games with seniors, reading books, or lending a listening ear to seniors.
- Optimized operations success by actively stocking office supplies, handling document management, and filing charts.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Minors in Political Science & Art (Photography)
Member, New Age Club ￨ Member, OSAD Club
Assistant Church Usher Director
- Applied strong leadership talents toward training and managing a group of 15 ushers from ages 10 55, including planning and prioritizing tasks, as well as monitoring security cameras and providing feedback to ushers and leaders.
- Greeted church members and visitors upon arrival, assisted and escorted persons to seats, and responded to questions.
- Contributed experience in accurately collecting church offering, as well as assisting with securing funds within the safe.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!