This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
ISA Certified Arborist & Utility Specialist
Certified Utility Arborist with distinguished career leading productive utility operations supporting electrical systems. Recognized expertise in safety/compliance audits, hazard identification, herbicide planning, and landscape development. Interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration and productivity. Extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. Dynamic communication, analysis, problem solving, and relationship management skills. Sharp technical proficiencies including G.P.S. devices, Geospatial software (Google Earth), Work Management Systems (WMS), TCMS2, DCART, H2 Tablets, Microsoft Office Suite, Smartphone Technology, ACRT Internal Data Processing Software (Pennline)
Metro Arborist, Oncor Electric Delivery 2015 Present
Conduct audits of tree trim crews work, ensure efficient and accurate removals of trees, participate in dead tree program, train notifiers, and respond to complaints throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Selected to lead team responsible for resolving backlogged trim refusals and alternative tree maintenance declines.
ACRT 2012 2014
Various Temporary Roles, Nationwide Utility Locations (2013-2014)
Entrusted with performing system analysis, conducting thorough safety audits, inventorying trees encroaching conductors, monitoring growth rates, recording tree species and post-herbicide work along ROW coordinating customer notifications of upcoming tree work, securing critical removals, responding to storm tickets, and auditing tree trim crews for compliance.
Roles included: System Analyst, South Central Electric Coop, Lancaster, OH; Safety Auditor, Entergy, Little Rock, AR; Work Planner, Sumter Electric Coop, Sumertville, FL); Transmission Inventory|Certified ATV Operator, National Grid, New York, NY Herbicide Auditor, New York State Electric and Gas, Binghamton, NY; System Analyst | ISA Certified Arborist, Medina Electric Coop, Hondo, TX; Auditor |ISA Certified Arborist, Oncor Delivery, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Pennline Safety Auditor | ISA Certified Arborist, Pennsylvania Power and Light (2013)
- Led comprehensive safety audits on Line Clearance Vendor, ensuring compliance with ANSI Z133.1 Industry Standards, and PA MOT Specifications; validated audit results with local line clearance General Foreperson.
- Tasked with hazard tree identification, herbicide planning and utility consumer permission/notification.
Utility Forester | ISA Certified Arborist | Utility Specialist, Florida Power and Light (2013)
- Managed broad scope of operations, from inspecting linemen-generated trouble tickets and mitigating refusals/elevated calls to coordinating QA on PM/CM and securing critical removals.
- Oversaw capital improvement work planning, VM Mid Cycle work planning and feeder patrols for grow into/line down conditions.
Utility Forester | ISA Certified Arborist | Utility Specialist, Dominion Virginia Power (2012)
- Effectively investigated hazardous trees on power line right of ways and plotting work locations for local tree vendors to perform scheduled mitigation work.
Sales Representative | Senior Sales Manager, AD Andrews Nursery 1988-2010
- Generated high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company; sold over $30M of nursery stock.
- Spearheaded a variety of successful nursery operations, encompassing stock growth/harvesting, after-sale service and tree diagnosis.
Credentials & Professional Training
ISA Certified Arborist Utility Specialist - FL-5849AU
FL Dept.of Agriculture & Consumer Services Commercial Applicator License #CM23548 ROW Category 6
Landscape & Nursery Operations Certificates Suwannee Hamilton Vo-Tech
General Courses Lakecity Community College & Santa Fe Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!