This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Radiologic Technologist with 3 years of experience in high volume, fast-paced inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Successfully ran all aspects of Pediatric Department for 12-month period.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality assurance throughout daily operations.
- Skilled in performing fluoroscopy procedures, diagnostic imaging and CT scans on infants, adolescents and adult patients.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of various types of equipment, including Shimadzu, GE, Phillips, Kodak and Konica, as well as multiple information systems, including PACS.
UT Physicians 2015-Present
Radiologic Technologist II
- Leverage strong radiology knowledge to successfully perform tasks in a fast-paced environment serving orthopedic trauma, orthopedic pediatric/children, adolescent and adult patients.
- Ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and safety regulations while providing top notch care to patients.
- Successfully prepares patients for radiographic procedures, reviews results and maintains thorough documentation.
- Make knowledge based recommendations after interpreting radiographs.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all daily tasks; generate detailed shielding audits and technical quality control reports.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities while responding to emergency situations.
- Maintain open lines of communication with management; relay pertinent information regarding accidents, complaints and malfunctions to appropriate parties.
Memorial Hermann Hospital System 2013-Present
Radiologic Technologist II
- Gained valuable exposure to best radiology procedures for infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in both inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail while performing CT scans, x-ray imaging, venipuncture and fluoroscopic procedures; review results and make knowledge based recommendations to promote patient health.
- Appropriately set controls to ensure patients receive correct calculated exposure.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives by implementing highly effective techniques and procedures while simultaneously ensuring quality control throughout imaging.
- Leverage excellent leadership abilities to provide in depth training for radiology students.
- Ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Successfully perform shielding audits and generate detailed quality control reports.
- Responsibilities include task delegation throughout department, reviewing unsigned report status and reporting issues to management.
- Rapidly respond to emergency calls with utmost precision.
G. Powerworks, Webster, TX; Sales/Manager 2003-2011
REMAX/Ward Arnold, Houston, TX; Real Estate Agent 2001-2003
Harris County Juvenile Detention Center, Houston, TX; Detention Officer 1994-2001
United States Navy, San Diego, CA; Interior Communications Electrician, 3rd Class 1989-1993
Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology, Pima Medical Institute, Houston, TX; 2013
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT); 2016
Licensed in Texas MRT; 2016
BLS Certification, American Heart Association; 2016
Paralegal Certificate, South Western Professional Institute, Houston, TX
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!