This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Program Manager / Principal Systems Engineer who offers 26+ years of successful experience in leading public- / private-sector project, program, and systems initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals.
- Customer-Centric Leader who provides details-focused project management across complex technology integration projects, and who delivers customer / project deliverables to meet or exceed quality and acceptance criteria.
- Visionary Professional who rises above project / program challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries via solutions-driven critical thinking talents for insightful, change-oriented results.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical public- / private-sector decision-makers, IT / project staff, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence.
Principal Systems Engineer
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking program management, project management, and systems engineering for wide-ranging IRS projects, including CADE 2 (Daily Processing and Database Initialization), Penalty, and Interest Common Module Implementation, Modernized eFile, Filing & Payment Compliance (F&PC), IDRS ACOB to UCOB Conversion, Where s My Refund? , Enhanced Call Routing, and Enterprise Architecture in alignment with goals.
- Lead targeted initiatives to support IRS Modernization efforts, including facilitating program management support for deployment of IRS applications, engineering development of an enterprise architecture, task management for an Internet refund application, and telephony customer service intelligent call routing application; serve as SCRUM Master for CADE 2; and facilitate business case development for a suite of customer service initiatives.
- Direct project team efforts, lead customer meetings and briefings, and develop contract deliverables.
Provided schedule management support for IDRS ACOB to UCOB conversion and CADE 2 Daily Processing project.
Served as SCRUM Master for the CADE 2 Database Initialization project providing schedule management efforts.
Led Infrastructure Team efforts to integrate the F&PC decision support system into the modernized architecture.
Served as Task Lead for the Service s Where s My Refund application through Milestone 3 design activities, including providing project leadership, schedule management, risk coordination, and team coordination.
Supported customer communications modernization as Systems Engineer and Task Lead to develop telephony (Enhanced Call Routing) and internet systems for the Service s customer service activities.
Served as member of the Enterprise Architecture Systems Engineering team tasked with developing and documenting standards for implementation of the Service s modernized environment.
Served as Deputy Program Manager for the Infrastructure Team for a Modernized e-File project that successfully implemented a critical system in the Service s Submissions Processing chain.
Deputy Director ￨ Principal Systems Engineer
- Strategically steered all project management, business development, network engineering, network security, and web application development and hosting while selling Information Security solutions and staff augmentation solutions.
Developed an implementation plan for a Netscape Enterprise web server to support the secure dissemination of classified information to a targeted Community of Interest (COI); the COI web server incorporated X.509 certificates to authenticate users and Secure Socket Layer sessions to provide secure transmission over the web.
Migrated text and data from a legacy non-Y2K Novell system to a web-enabled Oracle database, including migrating 500,000 images from 76,000 records, as well as working on a team to develop the migration tools and migrating data and implementing an Oracle database accessed from web browser using Excalibur RetrievalWare.
Successfully supported an IRS Modernization Program with assignment to the Architecture and Engineering Organization; developed work products for Blueprint 2000 deliverable covering enterprise tools, enterprise conventions, business systems definitions, and enterprise Service Level Agreements (SLAs); provided consultation support to assist Modernization projects in web application development, secure networking technologies, and enterprise systems management.
- Spearheaded numerous state-of-the-art projects to deploy applications to the web for DoD and agency clients, including the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) with demonstrated technology proficiencies with Windows 95 and NT 4.0, Oracle 7.3.2, Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5.1, Visual Caf , and JDK 1.1.7.
Principal Engineer ￨ Director of Intelligence Services
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward developing new business initiatives in the intelligence market for a range of IC and commercial clients, including deploying CIA Directorate of Administration (DA) Records Declassification Program Windows NT common workgroup configuration, installing Windows NT on workstations using WinInstall automated procedures, configuring workstations, and integrating applications into standard configuration.
Developed a strategic Information Architecture for the Detroit Medical Center s new administration facility.
Designed a switched Ethernet network infrastructure connecting 700 users to a set of NetFrame superservers, including structuring to support users accessing their environment from any terminal in the facility, as well as support for mobile users through a RAS connection using Secure ID user validation to seamlessly support Windows workstations (i.e. Windows 95 and NT) with UNIX mission systems.
Developed a multi-layer security architecture, including combining network security features with access controls features of operating system Novell 4, auditing through Kane s Security Analyst, and user discretionary file encryption using PGP file encryption software.
- Played a vital role in managing a details-driven team of 35 network and software engineering personnel and subcontractors in delivering support to diverse agency customers (e.g. DA, DS&T, DCI, National Reconnaissance Office).
Contributed extensive experience with various network products, including IBM MAUs, CAUs and LAMs, ODS 84x and 86x MAUs, IBM 8209 LAN Bridge and Bridge Program, IBM Token Ring Bridge and Bridge Program, IBM LANStreamer Bridge and Bridge Program, CrossComm ILAN bridges, CISCO routers, Cabletron, and Bay Network Systems.
Initiated 1991 s Klein Technology (KTI) contract for agency s DA Office of Information Technology (OIT) LAN support project as a single-staff system engineer on a sole source contract; developed scope of contract that grew from sole source vehicle to 12-member technical team; won proposal in 1994 for a 5-year, $20-million contract.
Provided OIT with network engineering and integration support for the implementation of a distributed network architecture, including engineering, installing, configuring, and supporting an IBM LAN Server and DOS / Windows client / server environment, as well as providing end-user support for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Attachmate Extra!, Microsoft Project, PerForm, OnTime, and Lotus Notes on PCs and Macintoshes (System 7.x).
Successfully directed LAN installations for a critical OIT project and evaluated new networking technologies.
Led targeted network design and troubleshooting for OIT in a multiprotocol heterogeneous LAN and WAN environment (Windows, UNIX, and Macintosh), including implementing systems with NetBIOS / NetBEUI, IPX / SPX, AppleTalk, NetManage Chameleon TCP / IP, IBM TCP / IP for OS / 2, and SNA protocols on both Token Ring and Ethernet LANs; additionally provided engineering support for network management with IBM LAN Network Manager, IBM NetView, Network General Sniffer, and ProTools Foundation Manager.
Actively participated in several Tiger Teams focusing on specific customer-wide connectivity issues.
Systems Analyst Anderson Consulting ￨ Senior Associate Engineer IBM Corporation
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Drexel University
Holds IRS MBI Clearance ￨ Holds TS / ISSA Clearance ￨ Holds TS / SCI Clearance
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!