This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Executive Leader with 18+ years of experience in high-performance, quota driven environments in addition to a strong background within both corporate and entrepreneurial companies. Experienced in successfully mobilizing cross-functional teams, diffusing escalated conflicts, and fostering a productive working environment. Equipped with an ability to lead others and thrive within entrepreneurial environments while simultaneously driving positive change within the organization.
Operations Management Lead Generation Process Improvement Staff Training/Coaching
Accountability Art Direction Set Design/3D Modeling Copy Editing/Writing
Solution Design Asian Advertising Culture Development Change Management
Outdoor Advertising Budget Development Media Buying Entrepreneurship
- Direct day to day strategic operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Supervise an internal project management team which requires providing individualized coaching and feedback in addition to leading the onboarding of a streamlined project management platform
- Design and implement comprehensive strategies aimed at managing growth and ensuring high levels of accountability within the organization
- Facilitate the management of several board logistics related to marketing strategy, public relations, and fundraising
- Create innovative fundraising strategies focused on building rapport with members of the community and obtaining outreach opportunities such as television interviews
- Secured interviews for the organization on Fox News and Union Tribune TV in addition to obtaining written articles in the Korean Press, Huffington Post, and several local newspapers throughout the San Diego area
- Coordinated both B2B and B2C digital marketing/advertising for several brands with the goal of creating positive brand lift and increasing operational revenue
- Collected and analyzed complex client data, performed market research, and created effective digital lead generation/direct response strategies
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to manage public relations functions along with generating marketing content
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Acted as a member of executive leadership within the organization which included leading print, web, and multimedia production
- Instrumental in the creation of an internal IT infrastructure which included phone systems, mobile communication systems, website development, logo development, and a corporate communications structure
- Supervised a team tasked with development of out of home and social media advertising for the Asia market in addition to handling video/audio editing and interactive design
- Directed all areas related to Asian Media within a successful casino which included creating a yearly request for proposal and identifying appropriate geographic areas to target
- Oversee the design and implementation of advertising campaigns, developed innovative marketing campaigns, developed signage, and wrote marketing content
- Supported administrative functions which included developing budgets, reviewing expenditures, and providing training to team members
- Valley View Casino of the Quarter (January 2008)
- Handled several advertising and marketing functions such as planning, writing, designing, and utilizing materials such as catalogs and websites
- Recognized with producing the largest high-end promotional product catalog in the world which required superior time management and leadership abilities
- Awarded Logomark Most Valued Team Member
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in advertising and executive leadership roles with experience in creating innovative marketing content, managing cross-functional teams, managing departmental budgets, and implementing innovative marketing/advertising strategies. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with clients and diffuse escalated situations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor s Degree from Rhodes University along with several industry specific awards.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!