This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional possessing extensive experience in customer service and delivering technical support.
- Experienced in providing top notch customer service and administrative support.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
- Skilled in simplifying complex concepts to relay pertinent information to end users.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills.
US Bankruptcy Court 2000-2017
- Fulfilled key role providing technical support, with associated responsibilities including troubleshooting, installation of hardware / software and maintaining servers.
- Used strong communication skills to simplify complex technical concepts for end users.
- Utilized VI, HTML and Java programming to complete day to day operations.
- Successfully maintained telecommunication equipment.
US Bankruptcy Court 1991-2000
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and administrative skills while maintaining accurate case files / records.
- Provided quality service to patrons; quickly resolved inquiries.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to train new team members.
Bloomingdale s by Mail LTD 1989-1991
Customer Service Representative
- Delivered high quality customer service in a fast-paced retail environment.
Lake Compounce Amusement Park 1986-1989
Lead Dispatcher / Security
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills throughout daily interactions.
- Displayed an ability to remain calm while attending to emergency situations.
- Maintained detailed records of calls.
Associate of Science Degree in Criminal Justice, Minor in Evidence Technology, Tunxis Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!