This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include MRI and CT certifications, an ARRT license and 10 years of hands on experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward providing high quality patient care in fast-paced environments. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, organizational and quality control abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated medical Professional seeking an MRI or CT Technologist role in an outpatient / inpatient center.
- Detail-oriented MRI Technologist with over 10 years of experience in fast-paced medical environments.
- Skilled in providing high quality patient care while performing head, spine and musculoskeletal procedures.
- Top notch interpersonal communication skills, key to educating patients on various topics and fostering a welcoming environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in Radiologic PACS System.
ARRT, FSRT Florida License # CRT74317
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Certificate, MR-CTEdGroup; 2012
Certification of Computed Tomography, West Boca Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology; 2016
40 Hour Pre-Licensing LHVA 215, American Institute of Learning Cash Brown School of Insurance; 2014
Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration, Keiser University, West Palm Beach, FL; 2010
Health Care Management, South University-West Palm Beach, FL; 2009-2010
Occupational Associate Degree in General Radiography, MedVance Institute-Palm Spring, FL; 2007
Nursing, Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth, FL; 2004-2005
Precision Diagnostic of Lake Worth, LLC 2015-Present
- Leverage technical expertise to perform head, spine and musculoskeletal procedures.
- Provide high quality patient care; demonstrate strong communication skills while explaining various topics to patients.
- Create a welcoming, positive environment for patients; promote calmness for claustrophobic patients.
- Conduct thorough screenings of patients in accordance to medical imaging policies.
Florida Imaging Specialists 2015
- Performed neck and head MRIs and MRAs on patients.
- Educated patients on health care services, treatment methods and various radiology topics.
- Created a positive patient experience by conducting procedures in a timely fashion.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels of imaging supplies.
- Successfully prepared contract material procedures.
Professional Diagnostic Reading MRI 2014-2015
- Utilized strong technical skills to perform various head, spine and musculoskeletal procedures.
- Fostered a welcoming, positive environment for patients.
National Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, Lake Worth, FL 2008-2014
Lead Radiologic Technologist
- Conducted in depth training for team members to boost performance, ensure high quality patient care and increase efficiency across multiple offices.
- Successfully performed general diagnostic x-rays, as well as copy MRI CDs.
- Properly maintained and repaired x-ray equipment.
Dr. Richard Cappiello, MD Rheumatology & Internal Medicine, Boynton Beach, FL 2007
Radiologic Technologist & Medical Assistant
- Obtained extensive exposure to best radiological practices while providing direct support to Physicians.
Delray Medical Center; 2016
South Florida Diagnostic Imaging; 2012
Veterans Association (VA) Hospital; 2006-2007
Midtown Imaging; 2006-2007
Hendry Regional Medical Center; 2006-2007
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!