This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking an entry level IT position within a progressive organization.
- Basic understanding of storage, virtualization, security and information systems.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of completing assigned tasks on time in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills key to forming positive relationships.
- Highly adaptable team player with an ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Proficient in various records management programs / software, including Documentum and DeskSite.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree, Wake Technical Community College; In Progress
Coursework completed in storage / virtualization and cyber security.
Coursework Completed, UNC Chapel Hill; 2015
Associate of Arts Degree, Wake Technical College; 2015
Triangle Society of Human Resource Management (TSHRM) Member; 2016-Present
Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity Member; 2013-2015
UNC Psychology Club Member; 2013-2015
Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP 2015-Present
Project Assistant / Support Services Assistant
- Provide key support on various projects; responsible for performing administrative tasks, properly file documents and maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to ensure on-time completion of tasks.
Crisis Text Line 2015-Present
Volunteer Crisis Counselor
- Utilize strong communication abilities to provide support and comfort individuals throughout difficult situations.
Charles House 2014
Assisted Living Volunteer
- Used strong organizational skills to coordinate daily activities and meal distribution.
BJ s Wholesale Club 2011-2013
- Delivered high quality customer service throughout daily interactions.
- Performed assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills; quickly resolved inquiries and made product recommendations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!