This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of solid leadership experience across multiple industries. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward building, training and managing high performance teams; focusing heavily on implementing innovative strategies to drive growth. To complement this background, I possess top notch process improvement, interpersonal and organizational abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Visionary Leader excelling in directing managers and cross-functional teams consisting of 175+ employees.
Demonstrated ability to champion existing processes and substantially increase efficiency.
Expert level experience in hiring and training staff members on best practices.
Proven track record of providing effective coaching and mentorship to improve individual performance.
Training & Development
Verizon Communications/Frontier Communications 2007-2016
Call Center Supervisor/In-Charge Manager Technical Support 2014-2016
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to top notch leadership skills; successfully directed daily activities of 175+ staff members throughout several divisions.
- Fulfilled critical development position; successfully hired, trained and retrained 55 employees within a one year period throughout company merger.
- Streamlined existing processes to substantially increase efficiency across multiple departments.
- Focused heavily on tracking employee performance; implemented innovative improvement strategies as necessary.
- Ensured top notch customer service throughout all interactions; focused on enhancing overall experience to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Clearly define operational metrics for team members.
Call Center Supervisor Retention 2013-2014
- Assumed key management position, overseeing day to day operations of 30 team members.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant improvement of customer retention levels and revenue growth.
- Developed and deployed highly innovative strategies to improve service levels.
- Recognized with CIO 100 Award (2014) based on project management contribution to Mobile Coach.
Call Center Supervisor Sales 2012-2013
- Steered day to day operations for 25 staff members generating $95M+ annually.
- Fulfilled key project management role throughout creation of Management Development Program, focusing on identifying top talent.
- Continually drove team performance; tracked metrics and implemented effective leadership strategies to promote growth.
Business Sales Representative 2007-2012
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and sales skills while promoting company products and services; effectively identified individual needs and recommended appropriate solutions.
- Provided top notch customer service throughout all interactions.
- Recognized as top sales performer for 4 consecutive years.
TelVista (Verizon Contract); Team Lead/Training Assistant 2006-2007
T-Mobile; Call Center Representative 2004-2005
Famous Footwear; Store Assistant Manager 1999-2003
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration & Management, University of Phoenix; 2012-2014
Associate Degree in Fire Science, Pikes Peak Community, 2004-2005
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVIEW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!