This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated Professional seeking a challenging Service Advisor role within the automotive industry.
- Proven ability to establish rapport with customers and make needs based recommendations.
- Extensive experience promoting company products and services; substantially increasing sales revenue.
- Excellent ability to ensure customer satisfaction by conducting thorough follow up.
Orchard Supply Hardware, Los Angeles, CA 2016
- Demonstrated strong customer service and relationship building abilities throughout daily interactions, focusing heavily on increasing company sales.
Lowes, Las Vegas, NV 2016
- Used strong company knowledge to promote company products and services.
Self-Employed, Culver City, CA 2000-2012
- Established and maintained key client relationships, providing top notch customer service throughout film editing and print processing activities.
AMF Inc, Santa Monica, CA 1997-2000
Customer Relations Shift Leader
- Utilized excellent leadership skills to oversee daily operations, including employee training, bookkeeping and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Brill s Auto Supply, Culver City, CA 1994-1996
Automotive Parts Clerk
- Promoted sale of retail and wholesale auto parts.
- Responsibilities included inventory management, cash handling and providing customer service.
Del AMO Dodge, Torrance, CA 1992-1994
- Fulfilled key role within dealership, focusing primarily on creating service repair orders and setting repair appointments.
- Utilized strong automotive part/service knowledge to estimate repair costs.
- Provided top notch customer service; rapidly established rapport and ensured proper follow up.
- Relayed information regarding necessary repairs and made appropriate recommendations.
Associate of Science in Electronic Engineering, I.T.T Technical Institute, Van Nuys, CA
Coursework Completed in PCM Board Troubleshooting and Repair
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!