This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include experience writing articles for academic newspapers and drafting correspondence for government officials. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership and communication skills, coupled with a passion for journalism.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated professional eager to contribute passion for journalism and communication to a progressive opportunity within the sports, automotive or technology industries.
- Excellent written communication skills obtained throughout internships, hands on journalism experience and a strong upper level academic foundation.
- Possesses top notch interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships with customers, team members and upper level management.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record of meeting time lines.
Attention to Detail
Kroger, Lexington, Kentucky 2014-Present
Assistant Store Manager (2015-Present)
Management Trainee and Assistant Store Manager (2014-2015)
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Oversee human resource management for 300+ employees, including training, performance management and maintaining adherence to company policies.
- Collaborate with management and team members to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Implement strategies to enhance customer experience, promote retention and ensure satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain local relationships through various networking and community outreach initiatives.
Senator Joseph Lieberman s Office, Hartford, Connecticut 2011-2012
Staff Assistant (2012) / Intern (2011)
- Obtained valuable exposure to best journalism practices; successfully wrote pieces on various constituent issues.
- Drafted letters on behalf of the Senator.
- Duties included cataloging/distributing books, awards, memorabilia and certificates and coordinating projects.
- Performed administrative tasks, including call management, computer system maintenance and archiving documents.
Hollister-Fayette Mall and St. Matthews Mall, Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky 2008-2011
- Successfully established rapport with customers, made knowledge based recommendations and increased sales revenue.
Cinemark Tinseltown Theater, Louisville, Kentucky 2006
Sales Associate/Box Office
- Provided top notch service to customers throughout daily interactions, sales and inquiry resolutions.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY; 2010
Completed extensive business writing coursework.
Vice President of Fundraising, Society of Human Resource Management, 2009-2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!