This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include an in depth understanding of medical processes, as well as top notch interpersonal communication skills. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward completing assigned tasks on time, within deadline based environments. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, organizational and relationship building abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Professional seeking a rewarding career in medical equipment / pharmaceutical sales.
- In depth knowledge of the medical industry acquired from hands on positions and completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport, forming positive relationships and maintaining professional affairs.
- Skilled in making knowledge based recommendations to successfully fulfill needs.
- Strong business acumen; recognized for the ability to attract new clientele and boost overall revenue.
Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL 2015-2017 Clinical Rotation
- Gained valuable exposure to various medical processes, including x-rays, fluoroscopy and interventional radiology.
- Performed assigned tasks in a fast-paced operating room environment.
- Demonstrated an ability to apply existing knowledge and quickly learn new concepts.
Achieve Fitness Solutions, Incorporated, Rockford, IL 2003-2005 Owner / President
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, responsible for overseeing day to day operations management.
- Implemented highly effective sales strategies to continually attract new clientele and boost memberships.
- Fostered positive relationships with clients; focused on ensuring overall satisfaction and resolving inquiries.
- Handled financial operations, including accounts payable / receivable, tax preparation and inventory management.
United States Air Force, Toledo, OH / Biloxi, MS 1987-1995
Environmental Medicine Specialist / Medic
- Assumed critical role providing patient care in wartime situations.
- Demonstrated an ability to react quickly and solve problems in emergency situations.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
Swedish American School of Radiography, University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL; In Progress
Associates of Science Degree, Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL; 2015
Nursing Pre-Requisites Completed, Owens Technical College, Toledo, OH
Coursework Completed, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Gulfport, MS
Board Certified (RT), American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography Exam
American Society of Radiologic Technologists Member
Illinois Society of Radiologic Technologists Member
Participant, Scholar Bowl, State Society of Radiologic Technologists Annual Conference
Phi Beta Capa Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!