This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 (xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
Safety & Regulatory Compliance Records Maintenance
Loading & Unloading Training & Leadership Customer Service
- Solid background in warehouse operations including material/cargo handling, documentation, customer relationship management, and stock control.
- Diligently comply with OSHA policies and procedures to reduce exposure and liability; extremely well-versed in broad-scope safety management including firefighting and operating emergency crash vehicles.
- Personable and engaging; skilled at connecting with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excel at supporting projects to maximize use of resources, boost productivity, and control costs.
- Considerable blend of analytical, technical, planning, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Accomplished at interfacing with key stakeholders and pragmatically prioritizing initiatives to drive productivity and achieve organizational performance goals.
- Achieve consistent results by encouraging and motivating team members to meet or surpass safety, operational, fiscal, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Recipient of numerous letters of appreciation throughout military career.
Chicago Golf and Tiki Tees, DeKalb, IL, 2016 to 2017
Clubhouse Attendant / Bartender
- Provided exemplary customer service to golfers by efficiently serving food and drinks, processing check-ins and check-outs, and providing instruction or assistance in use of golf simulator machine.
In Home Health Care, DeKalb, IL, 2015 to 2016
Health Care Aide
- Demonstrated compassion, organizational skills, and clinical acumen in caring for patients affected by a wide range of diseases and illnesses.
Advanced Internal Medicine, Sycamore, IL, 2014 to 2015
- Exhibited excellent talents in healthcare administration such as patient admissions, records maintenance, recording vital signs, and preparing patient rooms for examinations and clinical procedures.
Prairie View Animal Hospital, DeKalb, IL, 2012
- Provided top-notch customer service, administered medications to patients, performed sanitation procedures, and sterilized surgical instruments in rigorous compliance with established guidelines.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy -- Page 2 of 2
Werner Enterprises, Orlando, FL, 2011
- Operated truck in alignment with safety rules and regulations, methodically unloaded trailer, and maintained associated documentation.
Hintzsche Fertilizer Inc., Steward, IL, 2010
- Safety operated auger truck to deliver fertilizer product to local farm customers.
Henderson Harley Davidson, Henderson, NV, 2006 to 2007
- Delivered outstanding customer service in processing motorcycle rentals including preparing rental contracts, collecting payments, resolving issues, and arranging reservations.
United Airlines, 1991 to 2005
- Applied dynamic communication skills toward swiftly responding to customer needs onboard aircraft.
- Greeted passengers, verified tickets, and demonstrated use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Efficiently handled high-stress situations and consistently ensured comfort, safety, and security of all passengers and crew.
- Served food and beverages, handled financial transactions, and assisted ill or incapacitated passengers.
- Resolved difficult, emotionally charged, and/or confrontational issues while maintaining composure.
- Demonstrated flexibility and rapidly adjusted to new conditions, changing needs, and priorities.
Prior background includes service with United States Navy as Aviation Petty Officer 3rd Class;
- Directed all types of aircraft including helicopters and fighter jets in parking upon arrival.
- Operated tow tractors for aircraft, hooked up power units and air units, and drove Trump de-ice trucks.
- Proficiently operated 75,000 lb. forklift, lifted cargo onto K-loader, and pushed pallets onto aircraft.
- Taught, mentored, and supervised personnel in driving fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars as Qualified EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operator Course) instructor.
- As Customer Service Agent, accurately recorded reservations, accompanied passengers on and off aircraft, and prepared passenger manifests.
- Completed training to fulfill multiple roles such as Qualified Fire Extinguisher Inspector, Firefighter, Qualified Driver/Operator, and Qualified Alarm Room Dispatcher.
Everest College, North Aurora, IL, 2014
Medical Assistant Program
Kishwaukee College, Malta, IL, 2012
Veterinary Assistant Certificate
Kishwaukee College, Malta, IL, 2010
CDL A License
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!