This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Financial Services ~ Client Relations ~ Portfolio Management
Excel in performing administrative functions spanning file maintenance, telephone reception, and assistance with accounts payable and receivable, credit and collections, bank reconciliations, and customer payment processing.
Continuously seek out novel approaches to streamline and expedite complex administrative, financial, and/or operational processes.
Confident and congenial with outstanding analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Extremely detail-oriented with considerable expertise in organizing and managing workflow to optimize productivity and efficiency in achieving demanding deadlines.
Acrobat Outsourcing, March 2016 to Present
Methodically produce Aging report for each location and distribute to management and relevant personnel biweekly to ensure transparency in collections processes and progress.
Maximize cash flow for employer by contacting customers regarding accounts past due, researching and resolving disputes or errors, and maintaining meticulous documentation involving emails and phone conversations.
Leverage exceptional attention to accuracy in inputting daily cash receipts into Great Plains accounting software.
Closely partner with Accounts Receivable Manager to review, identify, and select overdue accounts for collections action, and actively contribute to semi-annual ﬁnancial audit activities.
Systematically generate and distribute monthly statements to all accounts by first week of each month, exhibiting excellent time management skills.
Heald College, 2009 to 2016
Financial Services Assistant
Effectively maintained accurate and up-to-date Genesis Lending loan portfolio.
Conducted collection calls as needed to maximize fiscal health of portfolio and meticulously tracked promises to pay.
Facilitated weekly reporting of campus flash report and created Excel spreadsheets to organize, manipulate, and retain critical financial data.
Received, processed, and tracked new CampusVue contracts created by Financial Aid.
Monitored and posted payments at campus level, managed bank deposits, and coordinated cash receipts in compliance with office policy.
Ordered office supplies in alignment with budget and shipped items as needed via UPS.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Wild Planet Entertainment, 2006 to 2008
- Instrumental in facilitating seamless financial operations by processing customer checks via Epicor system, applying credit card payments, preparing memos, and depositing checks.
- Leveraged sharp attention to accuracy in assisting with bank reconciliations, revising inventory codes on Excel, and generating expense and income statement reports through FRX system.
Cushman & Wakefield / J. Boragine & Associates, San Francisco, CA, 2006
- Applied superior multi-tasking expertise to answer, screen and route incoming telephone calls, greet guests and clients, expeditiously transcribe work orders, and process mail.
- Proficiently entered comprehensive data on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Kaiser Permanente / J. Boragine & Associates, 2004 to 2005
- Demonstrated exemplary communication and documentation skills to conduct telephone interviews for potential renal (kidney) donors.
- Evaluated and appropriately triaged patient telephone calls, exhibiting outstanding prioritization skills.
- Played an active role in collecting and organizing data to compile spreadsheet of 1,200+ patients.
Pasta Pomodoro, San Francisco, CA, 2002 to 2004
Administrative Assistant / Accounting
- Exercised proven versatility to maintain telecommunication system, manage all Verizon accounts, schedule meetings and conferences, and ship mail/packages through FedEx and UPS online and via messenger services; relied upon to efficiently spearhead all critical administrative and office functions.
- Proactively supported accounting department, particularly with accounts payable and receivable.
Earlier experience includes role as Administrative Assistant for Pacific Coast Staffing and
Access Staffing/Fellows Placement, San Francisco, CA.
Microsoft Office Suite
A.A.S. Degree, Heald College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!