This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 R (xxx-xxx-xxxx R email@example.com
Commitment | Quality | Leadership
Dedicated Leader with 10 years of experience in animal welfare.
Demonstrated ability to oversee all day to day shelter operations, build productive teams and complete projects on time.
Skilled in developing innovative initiatives to acquire additional funding and raise community awareness.
Possesses dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
Areas of expertise
Animal Shelter Operations
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Animal Rescue Rhode Island, Peace Dale, RI 2011-present
Operations Management Leverages strong leadership and organizational skills to oversee day to day activities, including animal care, intakes and adoptions.
Animal Care Maintain accurate records for each animal; properly assess health and ensure regulatory compliance throughout all operations.
Team Building Contribute extensively to on boarding of newly hired associates, ensuring proper training and monitoring individual performance.
Organizational Management Responsible for managing inventory levels, expenses and branch revenue.
Interpersonal Communication Form positive, lasting relationships with members of the community, staff and volunteers.
Project Coordination Facilitated Bark and Ride Program (2011), rescuing 1,100+ animals from over populated, high euthanasia shelters.
Company Expansion Demonstrated strong leadership skills while serving on committee to build a new $2M shelter.
Pet Refuge Animal Shelter North Kingston, RI 2007 2011
Vice President, Board of Directors
- Strategy and Decision Making Utilized strong knowledge of best practices to develop and implement highly effective processes to improve existing animal shelter operations.
- Bookkeeping Operations Generated in depth spreadsheets to appropriately track payments and donations; relayed pertinent financial information to appropriate party.
- Volunteering Contributed extensively to cleaning and feeding for all shelter animals; promoted a safe and positive environment.
- Animal Care Ensured proper administration of medication, safe transportation of animals and documentation of intake/outtake; recorded animal progress and status as necessary.
- Communication Utilized strong communication skills to manage calls, resolve inquiries and form positive relationships.
- Fundraising - Facilitated annual dog walk for two consecutive years; resulting in substantial donations to the shelter.
- Public Relations Developed high effective educational presentations to demonstrate benefits the shelter offers to the community.
Allstate Insurance Cranston, RI 1999 2011
Workflow Coordinator, Insurance Sales Representative
- Process Improvement Streamlined existing office operations to substantially increase efficiency throughout all day to day operations.
- Customer Service Provided top notch customer service; successfully resolved inquiries, identified needs and recommended appropriate company services to ensure satisfaction.
- Training and Development- Drove performance for newly hired associated by implementing highly successful training initiatives.
Degree in Health Information Technology
Penn Foster College, Scottsdale, Arizona
Accredited Customer Service Representative Designation (2001)
IIARI, Warwick, RI
Insurance License for Personal Lines (1998)
IIARI, Warwick, RI
Board Member, East Coast Bully Breed Club; Present
South County Chamber of Commerce Business Networking
Coordinated and attended several animal related fundraisers; 2007-2016
Kent County Hospital Volunteer
Attended various animal welfare seminars, workshops and conferences.
Computer Skills and Application Systems
MS Office Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Operating Systems - Windows, Mac
Pet Point Animal Management Software
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!