This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Specializations: RPO, Financial, Industrial, Manufacturing, R&D, Semi-Conductor, Supply Chain / Distribution, Call Center, NPO, Healthcare, Insurance, Sales, Retail, CPG, Construction, Energy / Utilities, Nuclear Engineering, Hospitality, Light Industrial, Government Contracts, IT, Seasonal, Annual Enrollment, and Start-Up Projects; Skilled in Hard-to-Fill and Niche Market Roles.
Dynamic HR Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty. Top Performer who ensures compliance with established policies / procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and guidelines. Visionary Recruitment Professional who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance.
Corporate Recruitment Team Lead
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking corporate recruitment initiatives, including developing strategies and action plans while aligning with short- / long-term recruiting objectives and communicating with hiring managers to identify technical staffing needs, prioritize recruitment goals, and recruit for both immediate needs and future targets.
- Establish rapport with managers, and develop trustworthy relationships with stakeholders in key areas of responsibility.
- Develop staff while completing administrative tasks (e.g. PDR, timecards, expense reports), create requisitions to define key xxxxxxope and responsibilities of positions to attract candidates, and manage requisitions and respondents in Taleo.
- Coordinate efforts of search firms while serving as a go-to liaison between search firm and manager for hiring needs.
Personally responsible for placing advertising in print, electronic, and minority publications.
Prepare and submit Offer Letter Requests (OLR) for approval and production of candidate offers.
Successfully filled 122 positions in 9 months, and used social media / networking to advertise key jobs.
Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Strategically steered corporate recruitment initiatives for Engineering and Nuclear Training Operations, including gathering essential recruitment information; assessing needs; and locating, evaluating, and contacting key prospects.
- Communicated interview xxxxxxhedules and followed up with candidates as required while maintaining confidentiality.
Successfully filled 9 mission-critical roles in 5 months.
Honored with 2015 s 3rd Quarter NAYGN Excellence Award.
Filled 65 positions in Years 2 and 3 for promotion to Senior Corporate Recruiter.
- Utilized broad xxxxxxope of industry knowledge toward delivering high-quality service to customers and contract employees by sourcing and placing candidates to meet needs, retaining business, and performing mission-focused tasks.
- Led candidate pipeline sourcing and xxxxxxreening and leveraged existing pools of candidates to identify and place qualified candidates, along with ensuring best-fit match using standard practices and technology to meet client demands.
- Collaborated with in-market partners and vendors to execute diverse client-specific validation requirements.
Averaged a 1:1 and 2:1 interview-to-hire ratio.
Handled a requisition load of 50+ roles for 100+ openings.
Identified 90 100% candidate match to fill 100 positions in 2 months.
Consistently met and / or exceeded expectations during performance reviews.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing operations, including 600+ contractors on temporary assignments.
- Maximized business development, total client satisfaction, and employee retention while executing effective recruiting strategies, assembling and expanding sourcing strategy, and managing a top-performing team of 18 staff.
- Facilitated comprehensive office profit / loss while ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and guidelines (e.g. workers comp, HR, legal, WOTC, account management system).
- Coordinated and led performance and revenue oversight of affiliate vendors in accordance with negotiated guidelines.
Increased site revenue by 75%, reduced cost-per-hire to $5,000, and filled 700+ roles in only 3 months.
Expanded sourcing strategy, including social media, job boards, college visits, career fairs, and recruiting events.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Drove operations success by identifying, xxxxxxreening, and qualifying candidates for IT roles, including interviewing and evaluating candidates, navigating tools for internet sourcing, collecting competitive and market intelligence to identify talent, and matching credentials of candidates with jobs to ultimately extend job offers.
Placed first cleared employee for a DoD contract in Charleston, XXXXXX.
Placed 3 candidates within first 90 days and received $500 commission.
Expertly reviewed, reformatted, and presented resumes to hiring managers.
Selling Branch Manager (2009) ￨ Sales Representative ￨ Account Manager (Roles Held Separately)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing lucrative sales team performance, including achieving operational targets via comprehensive business planning, as well as sales team monitoring to ensure portfolio objectives were met.
- Ensured open lines of communication between sales team and back office team, as well as regional director leadership.
Initiated innovative marketing campaigns and product launch strategies.
Coached team members to deliver superior customer care standards.
Liebherr, Newport News, VA
Contract Recruiter (2008 2009)
- Led targeted recruiting initiatives among diverse employers, including assisting in recruiting for full-time, part-time, and contract positions within IT, Finance, Engineering, Welding, Sales, and Human Resources within the organizations.
- Collected competitive and market intelligence throughout the course of talent identification and xxxxxxreening while assessing staffing needs, identifying prospects, matching credentials, and preparing database of multi-industry prospects.
- Skillfully negotiated commissions, sign on bonuses, relocation efforts, commissions, travel arrangements, and expenses.
Successfully filled 55 out of 60 positions to achieve a $5,000 bonus.
Filled a previous role that had been open for 1 year within only 5 months of hire.
Qimonda (Aerotek), Richmond, VA
Contract Recruiter (2006 2007)
- Expertly recruited for full-time IT, Maintenance, and Engineering roles, including handling pipeline sourcing and xxxxxxreening, identifying prospects, collecting competitive and market intelligence, matching credentials of candidates with jobs, dixxxxxxussing terms and negotiating salaries, and processing H1B visas and coordinating travel as required.
Received On The Spot Award for successful IT Department recruiting.
Successfully managed a requisition load of 40+ positions for 100 openings.
HSBC (Veritude), Tampa, FL
Contract Recruiter (2006)
- Optimized recruitment initiatives by assisting employers in recruiting for full-time and/or part-time customer service positions within the organization s mortgage services, including communicating among employers, identifying staffing needs, identifying and contacting prospects, and handling all facets of candidate pipeline sourcing and xxxxxxreening.
Cost-effectively negotiated salaries with employer and applicants.
Led targeted talent identification and xxxxxxreening activities to achieve best candidates.
Home Depot (Spherion)
Contract Recruiter (2006)
- Played a vital role in supporting employers in recruiting for full-time and part-time customer service roles within the organization s contact center, including comprehensively supporting the candidate selection process to meet objectives.
- Exhibited talent in matching credentials of candidate with jobs, along with negotiating salaries in alignment with budges.
Expertly handled requisition load of 40+ positions for 125 openings.
Honored with competitive Employee of the Month award within first 30 days of hire.
Efficiently navigated available tools for internet sourcing, and collected comparative and market intelligence.
- Communicated among employers to identify needs for contracted positions, including contacting prospects, managing pipeline sourcing and xxxxxxreening, administering drug tests and background checks, and conducting new hire orientations.
Successfully supported hiring of 120 temporary seasonal employees.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Three ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Recruiter ￨ Proposal Analyst
- Directed recruitment operations for government-cleared professionals (i.e. Engineering, Training, Security Specialists) for federal government contractors, including assessing key needs, identifying candidates, and contacting applicants.
- Drafted customer proposals and tender responses and generated offers as the single customer contact point while accurately pricing customer solutions, preparing quotes on time, and resolving issues as bid issue exxxxxxalation point.
- Contributed to process improvement and technical writing initiatives, along with managing proposal text base materials with evolvement of project methodology and soliciting input to content with department heads.
Engaged in cost and pricing reviews with management and client representatives.
Collaborated with Legal, Consulting, Sales, Finance, and Marketing to collect required data.
Prepared project kickoff materials (i.e. timelines, agendas, deliverables) and led key meetings.
Ensured smooth transition to contract implementation by managing proposal and pricing efforts.
- Independently led end-to-end recruiting processes by providing technical and logistical support to a team of recruiters, including providing integral recruiting assistance via diverse administrative functions, as well as managing candidate flow through to hiring, preparing information packages, xxxxxxheduling interviews, and coordinating key logistics.
Procured supplies and services for hiring processes, along with anticipating any critical issues.
Coordinated compliance processes while adhering to applicable BoA HR policies and procedures.
Collaborated with recruiters to manage on-boarding with hiring managers, HR, and additional partners.
Human Resources Generalist
- Coordinated and managed employment cycles, including facilitating new employee orientation and upskill training, as well as managing payroll (i.e. basic pay, allowances, incentives, bonuses) and leading targeted solutions and processes.
- Comprehensively researched and resolved staff benefits administration issues and ensured information was up-to-date.
Personally served as a custodian of due process in all legal and labor matters.
Efficiently administered payroll changes for current staff and / or new hires in HRIS system.
Served as a go-to resource to employees in benefits administration, mediations, and administrative hearings.
Human Resources Assistant
- Proactively liaised among HR managers and employees while assisting with daily functions; co-coordinating policies, procedures, and relevant HR documentation; and providing clerical and administrative support to HR executives.
- Demonstrated skill in promptly responding to and / or resolving complaints, grievances, and / or HR-based issues.
Successfully coordinated HR projects while assisting recruiters in sourcing candidates as required.
Master of Xxxxxxience in Organization & Management in Human Resources Capella University
Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Concentration) Argosy University
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (English in Minor) Howard University
Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) (Since 2016) AIRS Powered by ADP
Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB)
LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter (Since 2016)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ ADP ￨ Vurv
Taleo ￨ Broadbean ￨ Recruiter ￨ RecruitMax ￨ HireRight ￨ PeopleClick ￨ PeopleSoft
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!