This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional with 15+ years of experience in the building industry.
- Possesses expert level knowledge of residential and commercial building; experienced in various environments including design centers and lumber yards.
- Skilled in material procurement, inventory control and utilizing product knowledge to make effective recommendations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport with customers and cultivating lasting relationships with vendors.
Building Industry Knowledge
Vendor Relationship Management
RemodelMe Showroom & Cabinet Design 2005-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing all daily operations within a fast paced design company.
- Leverage strong knowledge of kitchen and bath design to effectively promote company services.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills; successfully steer projects valuing up to $500k to an on-time completion.
- Form positive relationships with multiple contractors; use effective negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout interactions.
- Utilize successful business development strategies to continually grow existing customer base.
- Use various IT tools, including 2020 CAD Design, to properly design and plan spaces; select material and color based on individual client preferences.
Big B Lumber, Pacheco, CA 2002-2005
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to successfully make kitchen and bathroom remodel recommendations.
- Provided key support to outside sales associates; consistently drove company revenue.
- Served as plumbing specialist; provided excellent customer service and ensured satisfaction.
- Successfully procured materials.
- Properly estimated window and door costs for customers.
Northern Building Supply, Anchorage, AK 1998-2002
- Utilized strong product knowledge to successfully promote company products within custom window and door store.
- Responsibilities included reading blue prints, estimating new homes throughout the state and procuring materials.
Architecture / Project Management Degree, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA; 2016-Present
Completed some NKBA Training
Martinez Chamber of Commerce; 2012-2016
Ambassador of the Year (2014)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!