This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 10 years of drilling experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward leading highly productive teams of 50+ direct reports. To complement this background, I possess an innate ability to manage projects to ensure on time, within budget completion.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Drilling Professional with 10 years of experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills developed throughout multiple hands on management positions of up to 50 direct reports.
- Proven ability to maintain quality control throughout daily operations while steering drilling projects to on time completion.
- Possesses computer proficiency in AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, Inventory and MS Office.
- NOV, High Drill Stack, Water Depth up to 10k, Mud Pumps, P-220, TDX-1250, MPD (Manage Pressure Drilling), Early Kick Detection, Power Slips, PS-30, PS-21, Hydraulic and Air Jump and Jacks, TDS-1000, Active Heave Drawworks, CMC, Drawworks, Cyber based system, IADC reports and Rim Drill, and Hydroracker
ENSCO PLC, Houston, TX 2014-2016 Driller, Korea & Singapore
- Leveraged subject matter expertise to implement highly effective process improvement initiatives throughout drilling operations.
- Demonstrated strong management skills while overseeing 40-50 direct reports.
- Drove team productivity by deploying training and development programs.
- Generated reports to relay pertinent status and issue information to appropriate parties.
- Ensured adherence to operational guidelines, pre-developed plans and company regulations.
- Promoted efficiency throughout rig-up/rig-down procedures, as well as equipment maintenance.
Assistant Driller, Gulf of Mexico 2012-2014
- Contributed extensively to operations within drilling department, focusing primarily on maintaining accurate records, ton-mile calculation and providing recommendations regarding slip and cut.
- Supervised drilling crews, with associated responsibilities including rig move coordination, equipment preparation and tubular/subs inventory control.
- Maximized manpower resources throughout effective task delegation.
- Maintained open lines of communication between Driller, Toolpusher and other business units to optimize efficiency.
- Strategically interpret various gauges and meters, create precise records and aid in running/cementing casing strings.
- Conducted thorough testing of mud circulating equipment while simultaneously monitoring pumps, volume and properties.
- Successfully operated drilling mud systems and pumps; maintaining cleanliness and functionality among all equipment.
Unit Texas Drilling, LLC., Humble, TX
- Maintained quality control by conducting job safety analysis and overseeing stop card processes.
- Successfully verified appropriateness in drilling fluid levels, pulled back/latched drilling pipe and operated choke throughout underbalanced well drilling.
- Contributed extensively to daily drilling operations, focusing on equipment maintenance, cleanliness and ensuring safety.
Fab-Con, Inc., Gonzales, LA 2006
- Heavily involved in repair and fabrication of new handrails and decking in the aftermath of natural disasters.
High School Diploma, GPA 3.805, Hemphill, TX; 2004
Elementary First Aid (EFA), Flack Safety Services Houma; 2014
Medical First Aid, Flack Safety Services Houma; 2014
Permit to Work, Intertek Consulting & Training; 2013
SSOW- Safe System of Work, Intertek Consulting & Training; 2013
SSTP- Supervisor Safety Training Program, Intertek Consulting & Training; 2013
Well Control- Fundamentals Level2-4, Well Control School; 2013
Confined Space- Practical, Falck Safety Services Houma; 2013
Slinging & Rigging- Induction, Occupational Training Inc; 2012
IADC Rig Pass/ Safe Gulf, Occupational Training Inc; 2012
JSA- Job Safety Analysis, Occupational Training Inc; 2012
Helicopter Underwater Escape (HUET), Falck Safety Services; 2012
Confined Space Awareness; 2014
Drug Awareness Supervisor; 2014
Ensco Hazard Training; 2014
Marine Trash and Debris; 2014
Security Related Familiar; 2014
CAP- Assistant Driller (EAD); 2014
Lube Basics for Machine Op; 2014
Lube Oil Storage; 2014
Lubrication Fundamentals; 2014
Ensco Well Control Standard; 2013
Ensco Assessor Training; 2013
STOP for Supervision Unit 1-5; 2013
Drug Awareness Employee; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!