This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Details-Focused Executive who offers a Property & Casualty Operations background with experience in General Liability, Inland Marine, Workers Xxxxxxmpensation, Auto, and Umbrella / Excess, and Xxxxxxmmercial Insurance in areas of Xxxxxxnstruction, Products, Professional, Personal Lines, Bonding, and Claims, as well as additional acxxxxxxunt types.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who exhibits talent in Operations Management, New Business Development, Team Building / Training, Acxxxxxxunt Management, Sales / Marketing, Workflow Prioritization, and Customer Service.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who drives the bottom line by using management, organizational, and customer service skills to facilitate sales / marketing initiatives to boost xxxxxxmmercial and personal insurance lines success.
- Dedicated Management Professional who possesses the leadership and vision to ensure growth, and can facilitate team-based services to develop a distinctive customer value proposition and Best-in-Class experience.
- Strategic Thinker who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a xxxxxxmpany s vision, value, and goals to achieve a significant xxxxxxmpetitive advantage.
Senior Vice President Property & Casualty Division
Utilize broad sxxxxxxpe of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward directing forward-thinking Property & Casualty Division initiatives, including monitoring xxxxxxmpany xxxxxxntracts, xxxxxxmpensation packages, goals, new business development / retention, claims, and relationship management and workflow between agency and xxxxxxmpany personnel.
Build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships between xxxxxxmpany and broker, including analyzing current insurance xxxxxxmpanies and brokerage firms to evaluate potential new xxxxxxntracts and xxxxxxntinue to build strong relations.
Direct xxxxxxmprehensive processes from initial sales call, analysis of risk, marketing, and pricing negotiations to assisting with proposals and selling processes and finalization and management of ongoing services to achieve goals.
Xxxxxxst-effectively negotiate with underwriters and customers to implement programs for new / existing customers, along with handling internal underwriting of acxxxxxxunts, reviewing and analyzing risk, and determining xxxxxxverage needs.
Xxxxxxordinate agency acxxxxxxunting between acxxxxxxunting department, insurance carrier, and internal staff, including agency billing, premium finance options, internal credit card / EFT processes, and insurance xxxxxxmpany finance programs.
Maximize use of resources to meet goals by planning and prioritizing workflow, including forms (e.g. applications, quotes, proposals, binding and issuing of policies, billing, policy processes) for acxxxxxxunt processing with staff.
Manage various non-resident agency licenses, including new state licenses and renewal of existing licenses.
Currently manage a $3-million Property & Casualty revenue agency with a team of 16 top-performing personnel handling all facets of xxxxxxmmercial, personal, bonding, claims, marketing, and risk analysis.
Served as Senior Executive Acxxxxxxunt Executive for affluent xxxxxxmmercial clients, including xxxxxxmpany / customer negotiations, daily services, and acxxxxxxunt sizes enxxxxxxmpassing single acxxxxxxunts up to $175,000.
Implemented and managed a Pinnaxxxxxxl workers xxxxxxmpensation safety program group for an area Chamber of Xxxxxxmmerce for 20+ years and implemented a Xxxxxx Xxxxxxst Xxxxxxntainment Certification.
Launched a national program for Property & Casualty insurance, including building staff, processes, and procedures; negotiating with insurance xxxxxxmpanies to develop sales models; handling operations with internal staff and sales teams, and assisting in growing staff to 23 and attaining $5 million in revenue.
Senior Vice President Property & Casualty Division
Led relocations and remodels, including driving xxxxxxnstruction xxxxxxntract negotiations; serving as owner s representative; and working with key subxxxxxxntractors, vendors, and IT to allow for seamless operations.
Championed quotes of $100-million revenue mixed use OCIP, written CCIPs, and OCIPs for multi-family xxxxxxnstruction projects in Xxxxxx, as well as facilitating CCIPs for xxxxxxmmercial projects enxxxxxxmpassing negotiations with Third-Party Administrators, peer reviews, and inspection vendors.
Spearheaded internal audit processes on a monthly basis to verify renewals, including new business acxxxxxxunts that were xxxxxxmpleted properly to enxxxxxxmpass billings, policies received and processed, required insurance xxxxxxmpany and client forms, and certificates, among others.
Played a vital role in driving results-focused administration and internal agency operations, including mentoring and managing a customer service-oriented team of 17 while handling a large-scale book of xxxxxxmmercial lines of business.
Drove business growth by handling all facets of human resources initiatives, including hiring, firing, and staff reviews.
Xxxxxxst-effectively handled strategic marketing and term negotiations on large-scale xxxxxxmmercial acxxxxxxunts to meet goals.
Streamlined office procedures and functions to boost operations efficiency.
Introduced and implemented the first agency management xxxxxxmputer system.
Additional Professional Experience as a Xxxxxxmmercial Lines Acxxxxxxunt Representative Provided Upon Request
Associate s Degree in Business
Long-Term Care Certified ￨ Certified Insurance Xxxxxxunselor (CIC)
Xxxxxx Ethics Certified ￨ Flood Certified ￨ Homeowners Insurance Certified
Xxxxxx Resident Insurance License Accident & Health, Casualty, Health Maintenance, Life, Property & Surplus Lines
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!