This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in managing day-to-day administrative operations, implementing standard operations procedures, and supervising cross-functional teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Cost Reduction Strategies
Complex Problem Solving
Attention to Detail
- Awarded 1st Place Eastern Operations within the Higher Education Division-Financial Performance (2013)
- Achieved Most Consistent Shrink Performance in both Group 1 and Eastern Operations (2011)
- Recognized with the Most Improved Stock Performance in Group 1 and Eastern Operations (2009)
- Awarded the Senator Bob Graham Award for the State of Florida due to exceptional levels of service within the community (2008)
- Guide daily operations within a fast paced environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and efficiency while simultaneously improving organizational revenue
- Design and implement streamlined operating procedures which improve current processes in addition to overseeing staff training, and improving staff retention levels throughout 24 stores
- Supervise a team of approximately 24 direct reports and 200 indirect reports which requires providing individualized feedback/coaching along with representing the organization at industry specific conferences
Follett Higher Education Group, St. Petersburg, FL June 2005-March 2010
Instrumental in the day-to-day operations of a successful organization which included training staff members on a POS system, course materials, and sales strategies
Played a lead role in completing weekly sales meetings, handled staffing related tasks, cultivated a positive working environment, and provided superior customer service
Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to identify potential clients along with creating unique sales/business development strategies
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Store Manager-Follett Higher Education Group, Senior Store Manager-Le Creuset, and Store/District Manager-Edward Debartolo Corporation
Associate of Science, Airways Science, Community College of the Air Force
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include several years of experience in management and operations roles which includes a background in building positive relationships with both new and existing clients, supervising cross-functional teams, and designing comprehensive standard operating procedures. In addition, I have a strong background in maintaining productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive ability to reduce overhead costs and increase organizational revenue.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!