This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Public-Sector Administrative Professional who offers proven Logistics Coordination / Management, Legal Processes Support, Calendar Scheduling / Management, Policy / Procedure Compliance, Data / Recordkeeping, Conflict Resolution, and Customer Service experience, as well as talents in Accounts Payable / Receivable, Tax Reporting, Cash / Payment Processing, Team Building / Training, and Systems / Process Development to productively align with an employer s vision, value, and goals. Ambitious self-starter who applies a quick-learning nature to rapidly grasp new concepts within fast-paced, high-pressure, and deadline-driven situations. Excellent communicator who seamlessly liaises among public-sector officials, community leaders, cross-functional peers, and the public while promptly resolving issues. Top performer who excels in both autonomous and collaborative environments, and who promotes the utmost professionalism in ethics and confidentiality while executing tasks and handling documents in accordance with objectives.
Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ Microsoft Publisher ￨ Microsoft Front Page
Adobe Photoshop ￨ Intuit QuickBooks ￨ Internet Applications ￨ Able to Quickly Master Additional Softxxxxxxre as Required
Legal Specialist IV
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forxxxxxxrd-thinking legal support for the county s Prosecuting Attorney, including preparing charging documents, discovery packets, sentencing modification requests, subpoenas, and additional court documents, as well as continually maintaining confidentiality in accordance with policies and laws.
- Optimize administrative efficiency by maintaining a high-volume electronic calendar of court hearings and other events, including collaborating with administrator and clerks of courts regarding schedules, calendars, and dockets.
- Expertly promote sound decision-making in alignment with laws, regulations, court procedures, and office policies, including maintaining a mutually beneficial, collaborative relationship with court staff and members of state, county, and local criminal law and justice agencies and departments to meet and / or exceed objectives.
- Liaise among diverse public-sector agencies to achieve essential legal goals, including the Sheriff s Office, Island County Jail and other correctional facilities, Department of Corrections, Juvenile Court Services, Department of Licensing, Department of Fish & Wildlife, and Xxxxxx State Patrol, as well as wide-ranging defense lawyers.
- Prepare and manage investigative, court case, and secret special inquiry court records, and maintain detailed logs.
- Ensure seamless operational processes by reviewing and managing files, advising attorney if legal documents require immediate review and / or action, and obtaining and disseminating copies of documents from court clerk.
- Demonstrate superior telephone and / or in-person communications etiquette to promptly respond to and / or resolve critical inquiries and / or issues as required, including courteously interfacing with individuals under stress.
- Strategically steered fast-paced administrative operations for this growth-focused company providing training, internet access, retail products, and repair services, as well as dynamic website development and / or IT support.
- Maximized use of administrative resources to attain goals by planning and prioritizing daily business-focused tasks.
- Played a vital role in delivering excellence in quality-driven administrative support for this corporation specializing in optical instruments and lenses, including continually contributing stellar communications and interpersonal relations talents toxxxxxxrd building and sustaining solid relationships with staff and customers.
Additional Professional Experience
Xxxxxxrehouse Manager World Disc, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 1994 1995
Assistant General Manager Inns at Xxxxxx Suites, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 1993 1997
Administrative Assistant Vista Research, Mountain View, CA 1989 1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!