This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Mechanical Engineering Graduate with an in depth understanding of technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize various tools, including AutoCAD, Inventor and SolidWorks to complete day to day operations.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas; 2016
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, MatLab, LabVIEW, Adams, Patran, C++, C#, HTML, Arduino, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Suite, Xactimate, Rockwell RSLogix, Computer Aided Design and Drawing, Control Systems, Finite Element Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Design, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Thermal Systems, Acoustics, Optimal Estimation, Material Science
BD Medical and KU Senior Capstone
Team Leader, Glass Cut Test Bench
- Resourcefully identified client needs and developed an innovative glass tube cutting machine.
- Contributed extensively to all aspects of assembly, wiring and programming.
Design and Fabrication Leader, Small Scale Electric Vehicle
- Gained valuable exposure to best engineering processes, focusing primarily on creation of a small vehicle powered by limited voltage.
- Key responsibilities included design, assembly and troubleshooting.
C R Block Inc., Overland Park, Kansas 2009-2015
Assistant Project Manager
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills while overseeing remodeling and sales operations.
Superior Moving and Storage ▪ Kansas City, Missouri 2014
- Established and maintained key customer relationships while simultaneously overseeing day to day operations.
United Parcel Service, Lenexa, Kansas 2012-2013
- Strategically load and unload trucks, sort packages and oversee daily processes.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!