This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Multimillion-Dollar Career Sales ￨ Client Consultations ￨ New Business Development ￨ Service / Selling Strategies
- Integral Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on sales and new business development in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust industry-wide growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional sales and business professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Integrated Marketing Consultant
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking new business development, marketing, and client services initiatives for a high-profile and high-revenue list, including managing existing clients marketing plans (e.g. print, digital, event sponsorships), as well as developing new business to exceed previous years results to grow the company.
Successfully added 3 new clients in the first 4 months with revenues of $200,000+.
Manage a client base that includes a multi-regional bank with billing of $650,000+.
Publishing Coordinator ￨ Independent Contractor
- Strategically steered advertising sales and execution of critical editorial and design of the annual publication KC Options, along with managing targeted clients (i.e. KCADC investor member companies) exceeding 250 top businesses.
Increased overall publishing revenue by $30,000 in 2015.
Initiated 3-year contracts with advertisers to build revenue base year-over-year.
Generated non-traditional advertising sales revenue sources from a Human Resources budget.
Marketing Director ￨ Sales
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward directing all sales and marketing for a medium-sized remodeling company, including driving all leads generation and networking to procure high-end homeowner customers, as well as building long-term relationships to secure the success of projects and referral base.
Successfully stepped into role at a critical time in the company and created $1.2 million in revenue in first year.
Publisher (2013 2015)
- Spearheaded results-generating recruitment, hiring, training, and management of sales, editorial, and production staff for two publications, KC Magazine and KC Business, as well as digital properties, signature events, and special projects.
- Coordinated and manged development and execution of a proprietary platform website, www.ThisisKc.com, as well as overseeing a daily e-newsletter, KC Dossier, with responsibilities for sales and development of a personal client list.
Led audience development for daily eNewsletter, KC Dossier, to a 22% open rate with 18% CTR.
Managed audience development for www.ThisisKC.com to exceed 1.2 million page views in first year.
Successfully managed rebranding of KC Magazine, and regained leadership positioning in the local market.
Advertising Sales Manager (2012 2013)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by driving sales across 3 publications KC Magazine, KC Business, and Good Health KC, including managing sponsorship sales for 12 to 16 annual events, directing sales and development of a personal client list focusing on underdeveloped publications, and handling all facets of prospect development efforts.
Presented prospects with an integrated array of innovative marketing solutions.
Successfully stabilized declining sales while managing all facets of advertising campaigns.
Targeted non-traditional advertisers and advertisers who left the market due to a slow economy.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Collaborated with U.S.-based home builders to design and develop professional brochures, including traveling to builders cities, scheduling appointments, and meeting face-to-face with vendors soliciting profitable advertising sales.
Successfully exceeded companywide sales goals on key design projects.
Seamlessly executed all activities from graphic coordination to collections.
Owner ￨ Marketing Director (1999 2011) ￨ Administrative Manager (2000 2009)
- Drove business success by leading new business development for a growth-oriented remodeling company, including designing and developing all marketing materials (e.g. radio scripts, post cards, newspaper inserts, press releases, website development, Google AdWords campaigns, newsletters, presentation materials, job site signs, logo redesign).
- Optimized administrative efficiency by handling all materials purchasing, bookeeping, cash flow analysis, contact management, scheduling of prospect appointments, scheduling labor for job installations, and materials coordination.
Led company to more than doubled revenues of $4.9 million within the first 4 years.
Enhance consistency in the job installation process through cash flow analysis for material purchases.
Changed company branding via dynamic marketing campaigns, and developed forecasting and analysis tools.
Optimized GoldMine contact management software to analyze lead origination, demographics, and CPM and ROI.
- Directed all new business development for 2 highly popular AM radio stations Talk Radio 710 and WDAF 61 Country.
- Designed and developed radio scripts for client campaigns while advising clients on campaign and / or print optimization.
- Built and sustained profitable business operations by training and mentoring new account managers on advertising sales.
Established $500,000 in new business annually.
Increased second year of new business by $100,000+.
Successfully managed a book of existing business of $100,000.
Designed and developed profitable radio scripts for client campaigns.
Recognized as Top Producer within a strong team of 12 account managers.
- Demonstrated experience in new business development for creation of brochures geared toward U.S. home builders, including selling builders on creating new brochures, as well as actively traveling to builders cities to meet face-to-face.
- Contributed solid multitasking abilities toward managing execution ranging from graphic coordination to collections.
Successfully completed 8 projects annually within this leadership role.
Met sales goals of pre-established budgets based on size of brochure desired.
Account Manager (1988 1996) ￨ Vice President of Sales (1991 1996)
- Played a vital role in driving new business development for an innovative new lifestyle magazine, including facilitating targeted cold calling to home builders, specialty contracotrs, supply houses, restaurants, furniture showrooms, car dealerships, retailers, and designers, as well as handling all facets of new account manager training to meet goals.
Enhanced magazine s branding within the business community.
Recognized as Top Producer 11 out of 12 months during an 8-year period.
Led lucrative sales based on long-term 3-year campaigns within the bi-monthly magazine.
Created 3 spin-offs Relocating Xxxxxx City, Relocating Lake of the Ozarxxxxxx, and Welcome to Xxxxxx City.
Various Sales Skills Training Seminars & Worxxxxxxhops
Website Development ￨ Social Media ￨ Internet Research
Adobe Photoshop ￨ Adobe Illustrator ￨ Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!