This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral leader who excels at analyzing customer needs to initiate profit-generating product marketing strategies, as well as identifying lucrative sales opportunities, defining proven methods for capturing new and retaining existing clientele, and attaining aggressive companywide leverage within highly competitive and diverse marketplaces.
- Top performer who offers a record of accomplishment in the execution of marketing, social media, communications, and merchandising efforts to consistently grow companies while continually promoting brand vision and value.
- Ambitious self-starter who analyzes market trends and directs creative projects from concept through to execution.
Social Media Specialist | Merchandising Stylist (2016 Present)
Maximize bottom-line performance by designing, developing, and writing all content for blog and social media platforms, including managing social media accounts and calendars, as well as writing and managing the company s blog, posting event photos and testimonials, and assisting web teams with content updates to the eCommerce site.
Collaborate with marketing teams from idea conception thru to campaign implementation, including directing photo shoots and providing merchandise and food styling for marketing materials based on sales needs and industry trends.
Research and determine new products for the company to purchase, and assist with tracking links to all social and marketing campaigns and analyzing sales results for future campaigns and / or sales promotions planning initiatives.
Expertly style products for website merchandising, blog, and email marketing to meet and / or exceed creative goals.
Research and educate customers on key industry trends and incorporate efforts into profitable marketing campaigns.
Merchandising Stylist (2014 2016)
Strategically steered planning, design, and management of photo shoots for marketing materials based on sales needs and competitive industry trends, including actively researching and determining new products for company purchase.
Effectively handled inventory management for sales promotions, along with brainstorming new promotion ideas.
Exhibited analytical talents toward evaluating marketing results and making recommendations for future campaigns.
Collaborated with teams as a contributing writer for the company blog, as well as all high-traffic social media pages.
Recruiter | Employee Advocate (2014 2014)
Led targeted determination of hiring needs, interviewing plans, and venue sites to post active positions in collaboration with hiring managers; coordinated and conducted interviews with applicants or other colleagues; performed reference and background checks for employees; prepared job offer packages; and handled on-boarding.
Established, cultivated, and promoted quality company vision, value, and goals to meet and / or exceed objectives while planning and coordinating team-building opportunities to boost morale, loyalty, and family-like atmosphere.
Employee Advocate | Culture Cultivator (2013 2014)
Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking recruitment efforts, including developing, implementing, and managing new employee orientation programs, as well as planning companywide cross-training to boost team success.
Demonstrated solid communication and interpersonal relations skills toward scheduling and conducting all interviews.
Contributed experience in attaining goals by scheduling large-scale company meetings, along with coordinating efforts among executive-level staff to maintain accurate employee data / records and disseminating company news.
Customer Care Advocate (2012 2013)
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward maintaining a high-volume customer base by building and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with clients while successfully leading teams in acquiring new customers.
Educated customers on products / services, handled return inquiries about products / services, provided research and suggestions on new products to management, organized and filed all company orders, and maintained accounts.
Spearheaded analysis of details-driven methods for companywide progress to maximize overall bottom-line results.
Led fitness classes and work out sessions at numerous Club Fitness locations per strict safety regulations, including demonstrating modifications to accommodate personal skill levels and motivating persons with a positive attitude.
Guest & Volunteer Services Intern
Optimized facility success by overseeing human resource efforts, including recruiting, training, and managing top-performing volunteers, as well as authoring, editing, and maintaining all social media, newsletters, and invitations.
Supported Guest Services Coordinator with cordially greeting and assisting guests, including interfacing among the facility s group sales and education classes, as well as responding to guest concerns and resolving wide-ranging issues.
- Contributed solid communication and interpersonal relations skills toward liaising among executive director and owner of auction venue to acquire and organize donations to raise money for the nonprofit organization, including planning auction activities, educating potential patrons about the organization, and handling event advertising.
Customer Service Representative | Sales Associate
- Cultivated a strong business image with high-quality customer service and product excellence, including selling equipment and goods while completing large-scale customer orders on time per individualized specifications.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications & Advertising (Media & Sales Emphasis)
Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Photoshop | Social Media | Mac / PCs
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!