This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a rewarding healthcare administration role within a fast-paced medical environment.
- In depth understanding of clinical and non-clinical operations obtained throughout hands-on experience and completion of upper level coursework.
- Recognized for top notch organizational and leadership skills.
- Experienced in devising plans to promote a high quality of patient care.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish.
Carolina Physicians Network, Charlotte, NC 2010-Present
Practice Manager | Registered Medical Assistant
- Fulfill multi-faceted position within a fast-paced medical environment.
- Strategically facilitate high quality patient care.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail throughout insurance verification, medical claims and payment processing.
- Perform various clinical duties, including injection administration, phlebotomy and specimen preparation.
- Maintain detailed patient records, manage accounts payable / receivable and check EOBs.
Progressive Care LLC, Charlotte, NC 2013-Present
Office Administrator Assistant | Healthcare Administration Extern
- Perform various administrative tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Associated duties include filing, data entry and processing payroll hours.
- Maintain accurate patient records; properly file Medicaid and CAPS documents.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Charlotte, NC 2008-2009
- Utilized excellent leadership abilities while supervising team members.
JP Morgan Chase, Charlotte, NC 2008
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while ensuring on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Maintained quality control by thoroughly reviewing all data for accuracy.
Allstate Insurance Co., Charlotte, NC; Licensed Sales Producer 2001-2010
Firehouse Subs, Charlotte, NC; Customer Service Representative 2009-2010
Charlotte International Airport, Charlotte, NC; Customer Service Representative 2000-2001
Post-Baccalaureate, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC; 2017
Post-Baccalaureate, University of NC Greensboro, Greensboro, NC; 2016
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, ECPI University, Virginia Beach, VA; 2013
Dean s List
Medical Assisting-AAS, ECPI School of Tech, Charlotte, NC; 2010
Dean s List | Perfect Attendance | Honor Student
Sam Billins Center-Behavioral Health Volunteer
ProMed Clinic Volunteer
Queen City Treatment Center Volunteer
Charlotte Community Health Clinic Volunteer
Notary Public of North Carolina
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!