This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within the warehouse and logistics industries. Experienced in managing day-to-day operational operations, implementing standard operations procedures, and supervising cross-functional teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Cost Reduction Strategies
Complex Problem Solving
Six Sigma Certification
Attention to Detail
B.A., Business Administration, American Public University, Charles Town, WV (Currently Attending)
B.A., Transportation & Logistics Management, American Public University, Charles Town, WV (2015)
A.A.S., Intelligence Operations, Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ (2014)
Volunteer, Wounded Warrior Project, 2012-Present
- Directed day to day logistics and warehousing operations within a fast-paced environment with experience in managing complex supply chain operations, developing standard operating procedures, and ensuring continuous levels of organizational compliance
- Managed both equipment and supply inventory with a focus on maintaining 100% inventory accountability, reviewed and resolved supply related issues, and fostered positive relationships with vendors
- Supervised a team of up to 72 staff members which required providing individualized coaching/feedback in addition to managing disciplinary issues as needed
- Successfully achieved a cost savings of over $300 thousand through the enforcement of accountability policies in addition to facilitating the completion of over 600 work orders
- Played an instrumental role in the management of both automated and manual accounts records which include receipts and transaction records
Completed Training Includes: Senior Leader Course, Personnel Management, Budget Planning, Combat Lifesaver, Technical Transportation of HAZMAT, Combat Service Support, Environmental Compliance, Primary Leadership Development, and Warrior Leader Course
Awards Include: Distinguished Service Medal, Presidential Defense Meritorious Service Citation, Army Commendation Medal (x2), Army & Air Force Presidential Unit Citation, Army Achievement Medal (x8), Command Solder of the Year (x2), and Combat Action Badge
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include several years of experience in operations and logistics management roles which includes a background in designing and implementing standard operating procedures, supervising cross-functional teams, and implementing six sigma methodologies. In addition, I have a strong background in maintaining productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a keen ability to foster positive rapport with others and increase operational revenue.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!