This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced administrative and operations management professional with 15+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background in leading daily operations. Experienced in overseeing complex operational projects, implementing streamlined organizational strategies, and providing coaching and/or training to co-workers. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Administrative Support Team Leadership Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Strategy Implementation Regulatory Compliance
Human Resources Management Community Event Coordination Conflict Resolution/Mediation
- Direct daily operations within a successfully grocery and commissary located at the Indianapolis City Market with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Supervise a team of employees which requires providing individualized coaching and training along with overseeing employee relations issues
- Design and implement innovative operational strategies, diffuse escalated customer service situations, and monitor inventory levels
- Received acknowledgement by the Mayor of Indianapolis during the State of the City address due to exceptional community involvement
- Coordinated individual giving operations within a non-profit environment which included identifying and contacting potential donors using Raiser s Edge
- Successfully obtained a $50,000 restricted contribution to exhibition research and implementation, a $50,000 stock charitable remainder trust, and $10,000 life insurance policy
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Director of Marketing, DirectBuy Indianapolis (2006) and Director of Development, Indiana University Foundation (2000-2005)
Bachelor of Science, Management, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Advanced Issues Seminar, Indiana University Center on Philanthropy
Sandler Sales Training, Lushin & Associates
Current SafeServ Certification #12766985
Board Member, Mid States Living History Association
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in operations and strategic leadership roles within a variety of industries with experience in managing daily office logistics, supporting customer service operations, and overseeing various accounting/human resources tasks. In addition, I have strong experience in building positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes a Bachelor of Science in Management from Indiana University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!