This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Driven and focused individual with years of progressive experience. Excels as both a team member and independent contributor to achieve or surpass organizational goals. Demonstrated drive to offer excellent customer service and exceed all set expectations. Personable with a strong work ethic. Thrives under pressure in fast-paced working environments that demand flexibility and strong attention to detail. Currently seeking a role that will allow for use of diverse skills, as well as offer opportunities for continued career progression and professional development. Targeting entry-level Analyst positions.
Administrative Support | Communication | French Fluency | Time Management | Inventory Control | Ordering Processes
Leadership | Data Entry | Staffing Measures | Cross-Functional Teamwork | Logistics Management | Quantitative Analysis
Organizational Skills | Strategic Planning | Research | Economics | Windows OS | MS Office | MRI | STATA | SAS
University of San Francisco ~ Research Assistant, Dept. of Economics, 2015
Skillfully designed an RCT study with surveys that served to assess the impact of social networks on Italy s financial inclusion
Gathered primary data and analyzed items using complex, effective statistical software
Student Assistant, Asia Pacific Studies, 2015
Amassed Asian Studies data, including majors, minors, areas of emphasis, number of degrees awarded and number of students that pursued graduate studies over a five-year period
Devised surveys to determine enrollment patterns within the Asian Studies program and collated results to note trends
Played a pivotal role in preparing an Asian Studies program review for the 2014-2015 academic year
Lamorinda Development and Investment ~ Accounting Assistant, 2014-2015
Developed gross sales reports for review by senior management personnel
Drafted, coded and entered all vendor invoices into MRI; also processed all payments for incoming tenants
Saint Mary s College Tutorial Center ~ French Tutor, 2013
Led both small group and individual tutoring sessions; worked diligently to determine students respective needs and guided each in using study plans that fit their learning needs
Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to foster positive and trust-based relationships with all tutored students
Master of Science, International and Development Economics, University of San Francisco (2016, 3.67 GPA)
Bachelor of Science, Economics, Saint Mary s College of California, 2014 (3.83 GPA, Honors at Entrance Scholarship)
Associate s Degree, Contra Costa College (4.0 GPA)
Training Completion, SAS Statistical Analysis Software and Data Analysis Software
Member, African Student Association, University of San Francisco
Financial and Managerial Accounting | Graduate Econometrics | Advanced Applied Econometrics | Quantitative Analysis
Industrial Organization | Research Methods
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a dynamic and enthusiastic professional and recent graduate of the University of San Francisco, with proven expertise in making an impact in each role I ve taken on.
- I consider myself exceptionally skilled in the areas of accounting, project management and quantitative analysis, among others. Additionally, I work hard to foster positive client relations in order to deliver high levels of customer care.
- As a professional, I have never experienced a year without achieving greatness during my tenure with any employer. I ve always completed all projects and assignments under my supervision on time and well within allotted budgetary guidelines.
- I m proud to say that I have am skilled in working as a team member and independent achiever. I work well with individuals and groups at all levels to achieve a shared organizational mission.
- Outside of the dynamic and impressive engineering history detailed on my resume, I earned a Master of Science with an International and Development Economics focus in 2016. I also have a B.S. in Economics and have engaged in numerous trainings, focused on SAS Statistical Analysis and Data Analysis Software systems.
- Furthermore, I was active during my time as a student and served as a member of the African Student Association at my graduate alma mater, the University of San Francisco.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Shirleen Rubangura, M.S.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!