This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 25 years of experience successfully leading projects in the building material distribution industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing effective strategies to surpass sales goals. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal skills, key to leading teams of 30+ people.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-oriented Leader eager to contribute 25+ years of experience to a progressive management opportunity within the building material distribution industry.
- Demonstrated ability to spearhead process improvement initiatives, while driving performance for 30+ employees.
- In depth understanding of all facets of building material distribution.
- Regarded for ability to repeatedly meet and surpass existing sales goals.
- Strong communication skills, critical to fostering lasting customer relationships.
Training & Development
Client Relationship Management
PrimeSource Building Products Inc. 2002-2016
General Manager, Albany, NY (2016)
- Leveraged strong management skills to successfully oversee all day to day operations for a team of 20+ staff members.
- Continually met and exceeded existing sales goals by implementing highly effective performance enhancing strategies.
- Strategically identified client needs, designed individualized solutions and conducted post-sale follow up to ensure satisfaction.
General Manager, Fresno, CA (2011-2016)
- Contributed industry and company knowledge to opening of new branch location, with associated responsibilities including policy implementation and performance management for 10+ direct reports.
- Heavily involved in talent acquisition, including interviewing, hiring and providing in depth training on building material distribution.
- Utilized thorough understanding of sales, delivery and replenishment practices to resourcefully increase company revenue.
Purchasing Manager, Aberdeen, MD (2009-2011)
- Responsibilities included all facets of management of domestic products.
General Manager, Houston Texas (2006-2009)
- Provided top notch customer service throughout all building material sales, while simultaneously overseeing 30+ sales, delivery and warehouse staff members.
- Implemented innovative strategies to increase company sales.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all day to day financial operations.
General Manager, Fredericksburg, VA (2002-2006)
- Utilized strong knowledge of building material delivery to streamline daily processes; resulting in overall increased efficiency.
- Managed 10+ sales, delivery and warehouse employees; focusing on driving overall performance.
84 - Lumber Co. 1988-2002
Vice President of Purchasing (2000-2002)
Director of Contract Purchasing (1993-2000)
Director of Mill-Work (1991-1993)
Purchasing Manager (1989-1991)
Operations Manager, Mid-Atlantic Region (1988-1989)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!