This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Designer with 20+ years of project management experience in the areas of architecture and construction.
- Expert level experience utilizing AutoCAD to complete hundreds of high profile commercial and residential projects.
- Skilled in steering all phases of projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for building 8 custom homes, as well as remodeling multiple others.
QuickBooks / Quicken
MS Office Suite
ArchitecTor Design 1997-Present
Designer / Co-Owner
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing all day to day design operations.
- Direct all phases of commercial and residential design projects.
- Demonstrate top notch organizational abilities throughout all stages of projects, including bidding, material selection and processing payments.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Utilize AutoCAD to complete design / drafting tasks; create residential / multi-housing construction drawings.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of interior elevations / design, landscape plans and electrical plans.
John Pela & Associates 1993-1997
Designer / Drafter
Associate Degree, Danish Academy of Interior Design
Professional Certificate, De Gangi School of Interior Decoration
Continuing Education in Project Management and MS Project, Scheduling Master Class, Udemy.com
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!