This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Senior Management Executive
Client / Customer Support ~ Global Operations ~ Six Sigma Certified ~ Account Development
Project & Program Management ~ Team-Building & Leadership ~ Training ~ P&L Accountability
Dedicated, hands-on Management Executive with demonstrated strengths in analyzing, establishing and directing strategies, policies, best practices, and procedures to build top-performing technical, operations, and client services departments.
Adept at advanced project management, budget administration, staff training and development, and driving process improvements which substantially elevate productivity while reducing expenses.
Extensive talents in directing global operations, organizational development, and leading cohesive teams in achieving project goals in strict compliance with fiscal, timeline and quality criteria.
Excel at creating KPIs, call center technology integration, optimizing ROI, boosting profitability, and creating defect-free operational structures.
Resourcefully leverage performance-based motivational programs to motivate, inspire, and empower staff to deliver world-class client service.
Strategic CS, LLC, 2014 to Present
VP of Operations
- Hold critical accountability for 4,800 financial service clients and all back office operations support spanning seven national law firms.
- Instrumental in company being named among Crain’s New York’s Business 50 “Fastest Growing Companies” in 2015 based on exponential revenue growth.
- Direct and supervise 142 employees (17 direct reports) in servicing clients having average account value of $60K+.
- Efficiently govern retention, client services, payments and client onboarding operations.
- Establish and implement operational strategies which support and facilitate revenue production of more than $25M annually.
- Coordinate all hiring, onboarding, training, workflow optimization, process mapping, performance management, regulatory compliance, KPIs, call center phone system integration and company policy development.
- Instituted performance rewards and recognition approach to boost employee morale and slash client churn by 50%+ in <60 days.
- Seamlessly accelerated onboarding and initial training by 15% within first 30 days.
- Resourcefully designed company-wide quality and defect tracking system within first 30 days in role.
Patch.com (AOL), 2012 to 2014
Director, Client Services
- Steadily grew operations including U.S.-based and offshore support resources within seven months.
- Partnered directly with senior management to support new digital product, client and sales initiatives which generated $52M by end of 2013.
- Successfully developed 15 effective upsell, win-back and renewal campaigns.
- Project-managed all new operational initiatives, including scaling aggressive metric-driven retention programs.
- Contrived and introduced performance-based motivational and compensation structures to elevate productivity.
- Significantly improved Digital Advertising “go live” turnaround by 42% in 60 days.
- Resourcefully initiated ongoing employee 1:1 review process and reduced new hire training time by 30%.
- Effectively uncovered and collected over $1.2M of unbilled and unrecognized revenue in <60 days.
Continued … ►
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy – Page 2 of 2
- Member of Finance Leadership Team tasked with assisting AOL Corporate by identifying unrecognized revenue, steering new digital product implementation, and coordinating better operational initiatives
- Initiated new proficiency, QC testing, and ongoing training programs to slash defect rate by 44%.
Kit Digital, Inc. / KickApps Corp., 2010 to 2012
Director, Social Product & Support Management
- Hired, trained, and directed a team of product and operations back office staff, producing $15M in sales annually.
- Implemented new training and onboarding programs, aggressively reducing training time by 42%.
- Responsible for all RFP, compliance and best practice reviews.
- Contributed high-level project management expertise to expedite customer support turnaround by 26%.
- Chosen and awarded as Employee of the Month in August 2012.
Director of Technical Support
- Staffed and managed 24x7x365 Technical and Account Representatives support across four global locations.
- Managed $12M in recurring revenue through win-back, upselling and renewals.
- Defined new operational guidelines which accelerated initial case turnaround by 30%.
- Increased SaaS renewals by 33% and improved initial ticket response times by 31%.
- Led call center technology and ongoing account “wellness” audits which slashed defect rate by 21%.
Person to Person Direct, 2001
Director of Client Services & Product Support
- Recruited, hired, trained and managed operations staff across three global 24x7 locations.
- Headed all project management and daily operations.
- Managed $7.5M in recurring revenue and boosted workflow turnaround by 20%+ resulting in additional $345K.
- Improved client retention and renewal rates by 55%+ in first year.
- Defined new RFP and operational processes to fuel account growth by 30%+ in first 120 days.
Interactive Marketing Group, 1997 to 2001
General Manager of Operations
- Directed all operations for 35,000 sq. ft. interactive marketing agency consisting of 250 full-time employees.
- Improved operational processes and workflow which produced $12.5M in annual revenue.
- Created, executed and managed successful corporate-wide digital media sales and customer service strategies, while developing inventory, time and profitability tracking application which streamlined daily operations.
- Successfully monitored and analyzed customer satisfaction metrics and KPIs while developing effective corporate-wide customer loyalty solutions.
Director of Telemarketing and Telecommunications
- Recruited, hired and managed high-performing team of 30 Account Managers & Client Service agents.
- Created and implemented over 75 telemarketing campaigns including IBM Technical Interchange ’98.
- Project-managed 100-station telemarketing set-up for new call center inclusive of staffing and training.
- Determined and authored SLA guidelines and associated campaign support initiatives.
Director of Telemarketing & Client Services, Pharmacy Fund, Inc., 1996 to 1997
Call Center Branch Manager, PTPM, Inc., 1994 to 1996
Legal Client Support Associate, Blair, Cornwell and Minnich, 1992 to 1994
Six Sigma Green Belt & Six Sigma Root Cause Certification, 2016
Project Management Certification – Expert Rating, 2015
Six Sigma Lean Management & Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, 2014
Juris Doctorate, Ohio Northern University College of Law, Ada, Ohio, 1994
Bachelor of Arts, Misericordia University, Dallas, PA, 1990
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!