This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of experience in various industries. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward promoting sale of solar products to potential customers. To complement this background, I possess strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Skilled in rapidly establishing rapport, identifying customer needs and designing individualized solutions to promote satisfaction.
- Proven track record of meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to establishing and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of various solar products.
Client Relationship Management
MS Office Suite
Solar City, Baltimore, MD 2016-Present
Field Energy Consultant
- Leverage strong industry knowledge to present company services to potential customers.
- Utilize effective business development strategies, including online marketing, networking and event coordination, to grow existing customer base.
- Identify individualized needs; use strong knowledge of solar resources, climate, shading and roof orientation to develop solutions.
- Continually achieve sales goals.
Solar City, Baltimore, MD 2015-2016
Field Energy Specialist, Sales
- Rapidly establish rapport with customers, identified needs and designed individualized solutions to promote satisfaction.
- Continually met and exceeded sales goals; utilized various strategies to increase company revenue.
Baltimore County Public Schools, Baltimore, MD 2013-2015
- Utilized strong leadership and organizational abilities to manage classrooms.
Peppy Paws, Baltimore, MD 2012-2014
- Fulfilled key proprietary role overseeing all daily operations, including financial management, sales and product manufacturing.
- Established and maintained key client relationships; substantially grew customer base.
Mardiney Asthma, Allergy & Immunology Centers, Baltimore, MD 2005-2012
- Performed administrative tasks including billing, coding and account management.
- Utilized strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with staff members, clients and insurance companies.
Coursework Completed, CCBC College, Essex, MD; 2005-2011
EMT-P Program, 58 Credits Completed
High School Diploma, Eastern Technical School, Essex, MD; 1995
Volunteer EMT, Bel Air Firehouse, Bel Air, MD
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!