This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of experience determining claims eligibility within the automotive industry. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward scheduling independent medical examinations to aid in claims investigations. To complement this background, I possess a proven track record of streamlining daily office operations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 10 years of experience in the automotive insurance claims industry, with additional experience scheduling independent medical examinations for insurance companies.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills developed through multiple hands on roles.
- Extensive experience determining insurance claim eligibility, conducting thorough client interviews and compiling vital evidence.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize strong customer service skills to interact with clients on a daily basis.
- Thoroughly investigated auto and property insurance claims.
- Strategically negotiated settlements to ensure favorable outcome for company and customer.
- Conducted interviews and compiled evidence to ensure justify claim eligibility or denial.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to book independent medical examinations for large insurance companies; maintained strong relationships with specialty physicians.
- Generated thorough medical reports based on physician findings; relayed information appropriately to insurance companies.
- Performed administrative functions, including document processing, providing customer service and properly filing.
Romano's Macaroni Grill, Ramstein, Germany, Waitress 2014-2015
Home Helpers, Tampa, Florida , Personal Home Health Assistant 2012
Canterbury Tower, Tampa, Florida, Certified Nursing Assistant 2010-2012
Shell's Seafood Restaurant, Tampa, Florida, Waitress 2004-2012
Officers Club, MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, Florida, Waitress 2009-2010
Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance, Quincy, Massachusetts, Subrogation Claims Adjuster 2003-2004
Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance, Quincy, Massachusetts, Automobile Claims Adjuster 2000-2003
Trust Insurance company, Taunton, Massachusetts, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Adjuster 1999-2000
Specialty Evaluation Services -Stoneham, Massachusetts, Office Manager 1998-1999
New England Independent Medical Examination Inc., Quincy, Massachusetts 1991-1998
Administrative Assistant to the V.P., Insurance Representative, Medical Transcription Supervisor
Certified Nursing License #218358, Florida Medical Prep., St. Petersburg, Florida 2010
State of Rhode Island Insurance Adjusters License; 2002
State of Connecticut Insurance Adjusters License; 2003
State of New Jersey Commercial Insurance Adjusters License; 2002
Psychology Coursework Completed, Quincy College, Quincy, Massachusetts
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!