This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing top notch organizational, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in facilitating programs, providing direct support to individuals in need and ensuring quality throughout completion of all tasks.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships with coworkers, students, social service agencies and administration.
- Possesses excellent written communication abilities.
- Maintained organization throughout completion of all day to day operations.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to direct activities for 12 Teachers, 11 Paraprofessionals and 250 students.
- Properly assessed students and designed individualized lesson plans to promote growth / development.
- Coordinated daily activities for entire public school district.
- Maintained adherence to local, state and federal standards.
- Utilized excellent management abilities to provide direct support and coaching to Student Teachers.
- Developed highly successful curriculum in multiple subjects, including math, English, history and science.
Claremore High School, Claremore, OK; Educational Diagnostician/Homebound Coordinator 2013-Present
Frazier Elementary School, Burleson, TX; Low Incidence Disabilities Teacher 2014-2017
Claremore High School, Claremore, OK; Teacher / Special Education Department Chair 2001-2013
Tulsa Public Schools, Tulsa, OK; Teacher / Special Education Department Chair 1987-2001
Bristow Public Schools, Bristow, OK; Teacher 1984-1987
LADSE, LaGrange, IL; Teacher 1984
Bachelor of Science in Special Education, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Elementary Certification, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Teacher of the Month (January 2016 & April 2017)
State of Oklahoma Teaching Certificate Elementary Education 1-8
State of Oklahoma Teaching Certificate Mentally Handicapped N- 12
Claremore Teacher of the Year 2007-2010
Registry Training ADD / ADHD, Traumatic Brain Injury, OHI and Autism
Best Middle School Practices 28 Hours
Schools Attuned Teacher (2004)
Multi Year High School Mentor Teacher
Clinical Faculty Advisor Multi Year
ITI Model Teaching 30 Hours (2001)
Tribes Learning Community 24 Hours (2000)
NCA Committee | School Climate Committee | Superintendents Faculty Advisory Committee
National Association of SPED Teachers
Guest Speaker / Trainer for CASA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!