This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute strong customer service skills to a challenging position in a call center environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication abilities key to providing top notch service.
- Skilled in performing administrative tasks in fast-paced office settings.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Attention to Detail
Wegman's, Princeton, NJ 2012-Present
Customer Service Representative
- Provide high quality customer service within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Make knowledge based product recommendations; promptly resolve inquiries and complaints.
- Use strong communication skills to interact with customers in store and over the phone.
American Cabinetry, Cranbury, NJ 2007-2009
- Performed various administrative tasks while delivering excellent customer service.
- Resolved inquiries, handled complaints and promptly fixed issues.
Bushnell's Kitchens Inc., Staten Island, NY 1996-2006
- Demonstrated strong customer service and administrative skills within a fast-paced office environment.
- Used excellent organizational abilities to maintain proper supply inventory levels.
- Maintained open lines of communication between clients and staff members.
- Performed administrative tasks, including payroll processing and various accounting functions.
Coursework Completed, Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, NJ
Coursework Completed, Middlesex Community College, Edison, NJ
Certificate in Hospitality Management, Star Technical Institute, Lakewood, NJ
Certificate in Pet grooming, Anita's Wag to Rich's Pet Grooming School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!