This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic IT Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on public-sector IT systems, products, and applications initiatives, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results. Visionary IT Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues. Excellent Communicator who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments, and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence. Top Performer who received Kitsap County s competitive 2013 40 Under Forty Axxxxxxrd. Ambitious Self-Starter who holds current SSBI Top Secret Security Clearance, and who is willing to relocate.
Cisco IronPort SMTP Firexxxxxxll (2011) ￨ NetApp (2010) ￨ F5 BigIP Load Balancing (2007)
Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) (2010) ￨ Veritas NetBackup (2006)
MCSE 2012 (Server Infrastructure) ￨ MCSA 2012 (Server Virtualization) ￨ MSCS 2003 (Security) ￨ CompTIA Security+
Database & Programming: SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012 Clustering
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / XP / Win7 / Win10
Systems Technologies: Dell PowerEdge ￨ HP ProLiant ￨ VMxxxxxxre ESXi
Microsoft System Center Operations Management
Microsoft System Center Configuration Management
Network Technologies: Brocade Fiber Channel Zoning ￨ Symmetricom GPS Time Steps
Cisco IronPort SMTP Firexxxxxxll ￨ F5 BigIP LTM ￨ GTM ￨ ASM ￨ APM
Storage Technologies: StorageTek SL500 / SL3000 / SL8500 ￨ Xiotech SAN
Veritas NetBackup ￨ NetApp 7-Mode / C-Mode Filers
Spearheaded datacenter redesign and upgrade to comply with 100% vitalization in the Bremerton data center as Senior IT Systems Engineer for Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & Intermediate Maintenance Facility, along with successfully leading the comprehensive deployment program of a large-scale remote data center based in Yokosuka, Japan.
Led an entire environment from start-up to full functionality, including 80% vitalization and 100% HA design.
Independently managed Brocade mesh topology, including 4 brocade 48000 directors to support a SAN infrastructure, and further achieved success in upgrading Server OS platforms with considerably minimal downtime.
Personally supported SQL DBAs in the design of an HA SQL cluster environment to consolidate 20+ SQL servers into 4.
Designed and directed a test environment to emulate system and softxxxxxxre upgrade procedures for SRA International.
Successfully initiated strategic efforts as Firexxxxxxll Monitoring Agent to actively reduce worker fraud xxxxxxste and abuse.
Senior IT Systems Engineer
- Capitalize on the opportunity to use F5 BigIP LTMs for load balancing and HA design while comprehensively assessing user and softxxxxxxre requirements for effective coordination among wide-ranging hardxxxxxxre and softxxxxxxre vendors.
- Deliver solutions-focused recommendations to management to meet demands, and implement critical SCCM.
- Implement core systems backup and recovery plans and whole disk and removable media encryptions.
- Expertly consolidate high-volume tape libraries and multiple servers, and activate directory domains.
Configuration Manager (2002 2003)
- Strategically steered softxxxxxxre package and deployment procedures, including seamlessly centralizing anti-virus / security management for systems, networks, data, and compliance via McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator security softxxxxxxre.
Firexxxxxxll Monitoring Agent (2001 2002)
- Expertly monitored and reported inappropriate internet traffic, including developing and implementing policies and procedures to support and / or collaborate with the Department of Defense Navy JAG Officers in alignment with goals.
Customer Support (1998 2001)
- Played a vital role in supporting customers in efficiently running softxxxxxxre as documented, including promptly responding to and / or resolving customer issues while assisting with the upgrade of a 5,000-workstation tech refresh.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!