This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of experience directing day to day operations within fast paced environments. I have applied my leadership and interpersonal skills toward developing successful teams, forming positive relationships and implementing effective training processes. To complement this background, I possess excellent organizational, process improvement and analytic problem solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Leader with 15 years of operations management experience.
- Proven ability to leverage top notch leadership skills to build, train and manage high performance teams; closely monitoring and improving individual performance.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail; skilled in maintaining accuracy throughout all financial and budgeting processes.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
Financial / Budget Management
Marketing Campaign Creation
Training & Development
Creating / Implementing SOPs
Hub Restaurant Group, New Westminster, British Columbia; General Manager 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills while ensuring on time completion of tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Successfully built, trained and managed high performance team; continually met and exceeded goals.
- Associated responsibilities included budget management, oversight of P&L, payroll processing and performing administrative functions.
Hastings Racecourse, Vancouver, British Columbia; Director, Food & Beverage 2014-2015
- Streamlined existing processes to increase efficiency, control company cost and promote newly designed menu items.
- Collaborated extensively with 2 Assistants to direct all department activities.
Ricky s All Day Grill, The GVRD, Vancouver Island & B.C Interior; Regional District Manager 2012-2014
- Implemented strategic plans to achieve company vision across 15 locations; successfully enforced company policies, drove sales growth and tracked company revenue.
- Leveraged top notch leadership skills to build high performance teams.
Sage Restaurant River Cree Resort, Edmonton, Alberta; General Manager 2011-2012
- Utilized excellent management abilities to oversee day to day operations, including staff management, cost control and scheduling.
- Designed and implemented highly effective marketing strategies to increase company revenue.
Earl s Restaurants, Yaletown, Vancouver, British Columbia; Sr. Floor Manager 2008-2011
Milestones Grill & Bar, Yaletown, Vancouver, British Columbia; Sr. Floor Manager 2006-2008
Cactus Club Caf , West Vancouver British Columbia, Canada; Floor Manager 2003-2006
Cactus Club Caf , Coquitlam, British Columbia; Kitchen Manager 2002-2003
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality & Business Management, Cornell University; 2010
Realtor License, Real Estate Institute of BC
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!