This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Sales Professional with over 25 years of experience exceeding sales goals and driving company revenue.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, key to building, training and monitoring high performance sales teams.
- Dynamic interpersonal abilities, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Achieved 118% of annual goal; recognized as top representative of Morris County Sales Office in 2014 (NJ Advance Media).
- Recipient of Top Award Company for Search Revenue in 2014 (NJ Advance Media).
- Substantially grew company revenue in Q1 of 2016; received Quarterly Sales Award.
- Collaborated extensively with TMP Worldwide to represent $150M in revenue; grew account by 12% (Supermedia).
- Redesigned existing processes, resulting in an increase in sales revenue by 160%, as well as achievement of 168% of goal (Supermedia).
- Recognized multiple times with President s Travel Club Award; Sales Manager of the Year in 2008 (Supermedia).
NJ Advance Media/NJ.com, Morristown, NJ 2013-Present
Account Executive Local Retail
- Leverage innovative sales strategies, including networking, social media, e-mail marketing and display advertising, to grow existing client base.
- Strategically identify client needs and recommend personalized solutions regarding digital products, trends and technologies.
- Continually achieve and surpass sales goals and metrics.
Supermedia, LLC, Dallas, Texas/NJ 1987-2013
Local Sales Manager (2007-2013)
- Assumed key leadership position, overseeing daily activities for sales team generating $15M; monitored individual performance, conducted thorough training and implemented effective strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Performed in depth research, identified trends and generated detailed sales forecasts/reports.
National Sales Manager (1995-2007)
- Established and maintained key client relationships across multiple industries, including finance, travel, communication, service and automotive; made knowledge based recommendations regarding advertising solutions.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives to continually increase sales revenue.
- Successfully negotiated contracts to ensure favorable company terms.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
Google AdWords Authorized Reseller Certification
Google Analytics Training
Graduate Assistant, Dale Carnegie
Wharton Leadership Development
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!