This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Marketing and Sales Professional with a proven track record of substantially driving company revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to forming lasting client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage product knowledge to rapidly establish rapport, identify client needs and develop individualized solutions.
Client Relationship Management
Ken Henley State Farm 2015-Present
- Leverage various strategies to promote company services and increase existing customer base.
- Demonstrate top notch interpersonal skills; form positive, lasting relationships with clients.
- Collaborate extensively with agent on marketing/sales tactics; continually achieve and exceed goals.
- Identify client needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary, including scheduling and preparation of lead lists.
Richard Morris State Farm Starke, FL 2012-2015
- Utilized strong leadership skills to oversee operations, including business development and marketing.
- Rapidly established rapport with clientele; promoted individualized services based on needs.
- Developed effective team incentive plans to drive performance among staff members.
- Provided high level of customer service; quickly resolved inquiries and complaints.
- Heavily involved in the on boarding process, including interviewing, hiring and training.
- Recognized within territory as a top 5 agency for automobile and life sales; first dual agency in the country.
Janet Tillman State Farm, St Augustine, FL 2005-2012
Licensed Service Assistant
- Fulfilled key role as Sales Team Leader, with associated responsibilities including marketing, lead development and providing excellent customer service.
- Established and maintained key client relationships; focused on ensuring satisfaction and retention.
- Continually meet and exceed sales goals; implement marketing strategies to promote company services.
Ken Henley State Farm Palatka, FL 2001-2005
- Utilized industry knowledge to make individualized recommendations to promote company services.
- Performed administrative tasks with utmost precision to ensure efficiency throughout daily operations.
Neal Chancey State Farm, Palatka, FL 1997-2000
Customer Service Representative
- Used strong communication and organizational skills to complete daily tasks.
Florida Agent Property and Casualty License 220; 2014
Life/Health/Annuity Agent 215
Florida Notary Public; 1997-Present
Bank Certification, Flood Training Course & LSA5 Designation, State Farm
Gary Kinda Life Sales Workshop; Tom Henga Retirement Workshop, Jacksonville, FL; 2014 & 2015
Get Motivated Seminar, Jacksonville, FL; 2013
Associate of Arts Program, St Johns River State College; 1993
Florida Life Health & Annuities Course, Gainesville, FL; 1998
FAIA Insurance ACSR Course, Jacksonville, FL; 1995
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!