This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Leader eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging project management opportunity.
- Dynamic leadership skills, instrumental to building, training and directing high-performance teams.
- Recognized for the ability to steer complex projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Extensive experience in vendor selection, resource management and maintaining compliance to regulations throughout all operations.
Training & Development
Total Wine & More 2014-Present
Retail / Corporate Facilities Manager
- Fulfill critical leadership position, focusing heavily on daily facilities activities for a retailer with 150+ locations.
- Direct day to day operations within corporate office store support center containing 500-600 employees.
- Devise strategic plans to significantly increase efficiency throughout all operations.
- Leverage excellent management skills to direct team activities, ensure on time completion of tasks and maintain adherence to company regulation / policies.
- Use strong organizational abilities to manage annual budgets, facilitate office moves, generate detailed reports and handle retail / commercial facilities work order system.
- Contributed extensively to various projects including store refreshes, security shutter installation, signage and implementation of electronic cart containment system.
- Thoroughly reviewed processes to ensure ADA compliance.
- Oversaw parking pass / access proxy card administration for 600+ team members.
Site Realty Group 2011-2014
Commercial / Retail Property / HOA Property Manager
- Successfully directed daily operations for 9 office buildings, retail shopping centers and warehouses, totaling 700,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Associated responsibilities included budget management, steering repair projects to an on-time completion and handling work order systems.
- Oversaw association containing 600 homeowners.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training to boost team performance.
- Developed innovative marketing strategies to significantly increase leasing and sales revenue.
H&R Block 2011-2015
- Ensured on-time completion of assigned tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Anne Arundel Community College 2011-2013
- Utilized strong leadership skills to teach courses on various topics, including communications, business administration and marketing.
Equity Residential 1999-2009
Residential Property Manager
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a 300-unit residential property.
- Demonstrated an ability to achieve favorable company terms throughout vendor interactions / agreements.
- Heavily involved in management of financial operations, including accounts payable / receivable, cost-control, revenue improvement and management of annual budgets.
- Contributed extensively to the building, training and management of a high-performance team.
- Strategically developed operating budgets / forecasts, as well as effective marketing plans.
- Led various improvement projects, including restriping of 5 retail parking lots, restroom remodels and managing snow maintenance contracts for 20+ properties.
- Facilitated all aspects of security shutter installations on glass store fronts.
- Achieved highest possible net operating income by implementing effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Created Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for retail portfolio trash services.
Boston Properties 2004-2007
Commercial Property Manager
- Fulfilled key operations management position within a fast-paced commercial property management office owning 680,000 total square feet of buildings.
- Contributed extensively to the on-time, within budget completion of capital projects.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Managed all financial, facility and maintenance / repair operations.
- Used strong interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with team members, tenants and clients.
- Responsibilities included budget development / management, maintaining compliance to company / state regulations and generating detailed financial reports.
- Heavily involved in vendor selection, negotiating favorable terms and maintaining open lines of communication throughout all projects.
- Delivered high quality service to homeowners, Board of Trustees and Associates.
Coursework Completed, Bowie State University, Bowie, MD
SkillPath National Seminar Training | Controlling Chaos Workshop | Leadership Essentials | Emotional Intelligence | NFMT Workshop | Women in Facilities Management Roundtable | How to Write Effective Standard Operating Procedures | Information Flow to Front-Line Employees | Where the Rubber Meets the Roads | Email Best Practices / Effective Email Writing and Etiquette | Leadership Development | Risk Management
International Facility Management Association - IFMA
Facility Management Professional Designation (FMP); Completion Fall 2017
Modules: Finance and Budgets, Leadership & Strategy, Project Management and Building Operations and Maintenance
PMP Certification Prep I & II, Fundamentals of Project Management, Project Management Applications
Anne Arundel Community College, Severna, MD
Leadership Anne Arundel, LAA, Flagship Program; 2010
Institute of Real Estate Management; 2000
Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!