This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Driven, focused and innovative change agent with a proven track record marked by success and progressive responsibility. Adept and capable management professional, competent in establishing productive business relationships at all organizational levels. Possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills. Honest team player with integrity, a keen talent for problem solving and the drive to fuel creative visions. Pertinent core competencies include business development, operations management, process improvement, client relations, strategic planning, decisional analytics and leadership. Now in search of a role that will offer opportunities for continued career development.
- Developed and set forth employee engagement and employment brand strategies to fuel growth and innovation (Volt Consulting)
- Play a key role in contract negotiation and renewal processes (Volt Consulting)
- Led overall spend growth across portfolio programs by 38% (Volt Consulting)
- Manage VCG s most tenured accounts with three accounts exceeding 15 years (Volt Consulting)
- Played a strategic role in selling the majority of new accounts since 2011 (Volt Consulting)
- Grew accounts to serve over 100 locations in the U.S. and Europe, yielding a 200% revenue increase over the course of three years (Volt Workforce)
- Hand-selected by Volt s CEO to be one of the original eight staff members tasked with developing the company s latest managed services offering (Volt Workforce)
- Efficaciously increased the total headcount and revenue by 78% (Volt Workforce)
Volt Consulting Group
Vice President, Client Services and Business Analytics (2007 - Present)
- Managed all aspects of 12 national and global managed service programs with total billings in excess of $500M annually
- Also oversaw Volt Consulting s industry-leading business analytics and global solution center
- Supervise, guide and mentor 12 direct reports and an overall team of 34 employees
- Devise account management structures and strategy processes
- Create and manage program-specific growth and retention strategies
- Offer the sales team subject matter expert-level content to include in proposals and general sales peripherals
- Direct the professional development of supervisees to achieve the utmost in client satisfaction and increase program staff tenure
- Assume total financial responsibility to garner revenue and comply with the expense budget
- Develop and introduce engaging and effective employee recognition and retention initiatives
- Foster and sustain positive, mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Liaise with clients to assess actionable items from supplier performance reviews, scorecards and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Drive contractual compliance; consult on business/legal risk mitigation strategies and SLA adherence protocols
Volt Workforce Solutions
National Account Manager (1997 - 2007)
- Sold and developed accounts at the national level with a combined annual total in excess of $100M
- Negotiated the complete contractual scope including all applicable terms and conditions
- Liaised with clients to develop policies that resulted in heightened levels of efficacy and output
- Crafted customized sourcing solutions to tackle challenges in a diverse, highly competitive market
National Program Manager (1998 1999)
- Worked at the onsite at client location to manage operations for a national account with $70M in annual sales
- Recruited, on-boarded, trained and supervised a 12-person staff; also managed a field contractor force of 2.5K across 48 states, Europe and Japan
- Developed and programmed an onsite tracking database to report metrics, placements and requisition
- Increased the client satisfaction index by 28% and the contractor satisfaction index by 44%
Branch Manager (1997 1998)
- Headed all branch staffing duties for a Volt office with annual sales of $2.4M; included staffing the office with a team of six
- Worked with an Account Representative to secure new retail business and establish sound working relationships with national account prospects within assigned territory
Kubota Tractor Corporation
Territory Credit Representative (1993 1997)
- Skillfully managed a wholesale and retail finance portfolio across the states of XXXXXX and OK
- Audited dealer financial statements and inventory; was able to cut wholesale past dues in half as a result
- Designed and introduced a finance incentive program to garner new retail finance business
- Assessed and recommended software enhancement for existing loan system, thus increasing loan input efficiency by 20%
- Increased retail finance penetration by 38% and the retail portfolio balance by 100%
Also worked as a Sales Manager (1988-1993) and a Finance Manager (1985-1988) with Western Nissan
Graduate Courses, Business Administration/Accounting, University of Xxxxxx at Dallas
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Xxxxxx Wesleyan University
Training Completion, Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Six Sigma Champion
Featured Speaker, 2010 ASA Staffing World, American Staffing Association
Featured Speaker, 2010 CWS Summit, Staffing Industry Analysts
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As a professional, I consider myself an adept and accomplished management professional, with an aptitude for establishing mutually beneficial business relationships at all organizational levels. I exude superb interpersonal skills and am an honest team player with integrity, a talent for problem solving and a tireless drive to bring creative visions into reality.
- I am an expert at working with individuals and teams at all levels through careful leverage of my communication and service delivery skills. In my present role as the Vice President of Client Services and Business Analytics with Volt Consulting Group, a post I ve held for nearly 10 years, I have thus far developed and set forth employee engagement and employment brand strategies to fuel growth and innovation. I aim to do this cross-functionally to ensure buy-in from all involved and affected parties.
- With Volt, I play a key role in both the contract negotiation and renewal processes and do so with vigor and tenacity. I am the manager of the company s most tenured accounts, with three of them exceeding the 15-year mark. I have also played quite a tactical role in selling the majority of new Volt accounts since the year 2011.
- Previously, I worked with Volt s Workforce Solutions group, most recently as a National Account Manager. In this role, I grew accounts to serve over 100 locations in the U.S. and Europe, thus yielding a 200% revenue increase in a three-year time frame. Due to my expertise, I was chosen by the company CEO to be one of the original eight staff members that developed the company s latest managed services offerings. In doing so, I increased the total headcount and revenue by 78%, a fear that was both a challenge in practice and acknowledged as unfailingly impressive after the fact.
Independent of my career history, I have completed graduate-level Business Administration/Accounting coursework and have a Bachelor of Business Administration. I am also a Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Six Sigma Champion. Furthermore, I ve spoken at a series of high-profile events, including the American Staffing Association s 2010 ASA Staffing World and that same year s CWS Summit, hosted by Staffing Industry Analysts.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!