This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 8 years of Nursing experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward developing effective treatment plans for patients suffering from various diseases. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Registered Nurse seeking a fast paced patient care opportunity.
- Self-motivated Registered Nurse with 8 years of experience leveraging strong leadership skills and clinical competencies to provide effective patient care throughout various medical settings.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to providing training and instruction regarding treatment and prevention to patients, families and caretakers.
- Strong multidisciplinary skills developed throughout hands on patient care roles.
Treatment Plan Creation
Hebrew Home, Rockville, MD 2014-Present
- Leverage strong nursing and organizational abilities to create individualized, needs based care plans for patients suffering from various ailments.
- Effectively assess, treat and monitor patients.
- Strategically educate patients, family members and care takers on best treatment and prevention methods.
- Maintain safety and regulation compliance throughout all daily processes.
- Streamline administrative functions through use of electronic charting; key to promoting increased accessibility to health information.
- Responsible for accessing PICC lines, central lines and dialysis catheter lines.
- Properly vaccinate patients for diseases including influenza and pneumonia.
Genesis Eldercare Network, Silver Spring, Maryland 2009-2014
- Fulfilled key leadership position, overseeing Registered Nurses, LPNs and GNAs.
- Collaborated extensively with multidisciplinary team members to develop effective patient care plans, focusing on proper medication administration, IV insertion and infusion therapy.
- Assess patient health status and monitor accordingly.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills throughout thorough education of patients, family members and caretakers on effective health and prevention processes.
- Accurately document patient vital signs, as well as care provided on a daily basis.
- Tended to patients on LVAD and IV Inotrope, as well as patients requiring PICC lines, central lines and dialysis catheter lines.
Holy Cross Hospital, Silver Spring, Maryland 2008-2009
- Tended to patients suffering from chronic diseases, including congestive heart failure, HTN crises, coronary artery disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, leukemia, cancer and sickle cell disease.
- Continually monitor patient health status, adjusting treatment plans accordingly.
- Care for patients on monitors with A-lines, CVPs, balloon pumps and vigileo.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Chamberlin, Downers Grove, IL; 2013
Registered Nurse, UBTH School of Nursing, Nigeria; 2000
State of Maryland Registered Nurse Licensure #R180124
CPR Certification, American Heart Association
Flu and Pneumonia Vaccination Volunteer, Holy Cross Hospital Clinic
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!