This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Multinational Operations Management ￨ Business Start-Up Operations ￨ Multi-Team Building ￨ Training / Development
Costa Rica Laws / Regulations ￨ Regulatory Compliance ￨ Key Risk Assessment / Management ￨ Quality Control / Assurance
Shared Services ￨ Best Practices ￨ Profit / Loss ￨ Collections Operations ￨ Financial Operations ￨ Human Resources Support
Process Re-Engineering ￨ Process Optimization ￨ Turnaround Operations ￨ Cost-Reducing Initiatives ￨ Project Management
Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Trends Tracking ￨ Change Management ￨ Matrix Organizations ￨ Six Sigma ￨ Market Research
- Dynamic Multinational Corporate Executive who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals; who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth; and who leads start-ups and turnaround efforts to maximize opportunity and ensure operational excellence.
- Proven Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who strives to optimize business operations, reduce costs, and continually improve service quality.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who has lived and worked internationally in the United States, El Salvador, and Panama, and who exhibits global leadership qualities as a dual citizen of the United States and Costa Rica with an ability to relocate.
- Bilingual Communicator (Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, valuable professionals, board members, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads up to 1,500 staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue.
Vice President ￨ Managing Director MCM Midland Credit Management
- Capitalize on the opportunity to establish and lead forward-thinking Costa Rica-based specialty finance operations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, an international specialty financial company, including directing all facets of strategic analysis, planning, and development, as well as physical build-out of the 30,000-square-foot site.
- Serve as a results-focused direct manager of Human Resources, Finance, Facilities, Analytics, Training, and Operational Leaders while maximizing bottom-line performance and adhering to local health, safety, and legislative matters.
Built out a 30,000-square-foot floor plan with migration of multiple workgroups to Costa Rica.
Developed a unique value proposition to enable the organization to attract and retain top-notch talent.
Met collections targets and quadrupled revenue in only 3 years while working through an inventory backlog.
Decreased direct cost to collect by 1/3 while upholding high employee engagement and quality customer service.
Collected $25 million in 2016 while exceeding valuation expectations and increasing liquidation by 15% over 2014.
Led MCM Cost Rica to achieve Best in Class employee turnover, along with successfully growing the Spanish Collections Workgroup into a profitable and thriving business for Encore Capital Group.
Vice President Operations Director
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing multiple BoA operations and support functions based in San Jose, Costa Rica, and Guadalajara, Mexico, including driving mid- and high-end technology operations, voice and non-voice business processes, credit card and mortgage collections, MIS, quality assurance, and training / development.
- Led a team of 1,000+ staff with 5 Senior Operations Managers and 70+ skilled front line and second-level managers.
- Supported LOB senior executives in attracting internal clients and servicing clients with business outside of Costa Rica.
- Grew 40 processes, including access management, data transmission, capacity planning, and project management.
Personally led team from 77% adherence to KPIs in 2008 to a 98% adherence rate in 2012.
Grew and developed Technology Operations in Costa Rica from 0 FTE to 200 FTE in 18 months.
Successfully managed monthly processing of 2+ million inbound and outbound customer contacts.
Transitioned and grew a Costa Rica operations from a 350-employee Countrywide Financial mortgage collections call center to a multi-functional 1,700+ associate operation supporting various Bank of America LOB.
Group Operations Manager
- Strategically steered regional-based operations delivering excellence in bilingual Customer Care and Sales Support Services to consumer and commercial clients in 42 different countries throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ 506-8706-6231
Group Operations Manager (continued)
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects to improve operational and customer experience metrics, supporting diverse improvements in financial metrics, and leading Business Process Improvement (BPI) maturity index success.
Reduced overall Cost-Per-Contract from $4.30 to $2.80.
Drove AHT, Outage, Utilization and Retention to become Best in Site.
Collectively improved Customer Satisfaction Index from 46% to 73% in only 2 quarters.
Led Business Process Improvement (BPI) Maturity Index for Customer Care to Become Best of Breed.
Created and launched Critical Accounts Management queue, Save the Sale, and Price Overrides programs.
Led improvements in Concessions Spend, Missing Wrong Damaged Indexes, and Large Returns Management.
Successfully completed Dell Executive Belt training and championed multiple Six Sigma projects, including cost-effectively salvaging $500,000 in revenue-per-quarter through implementation of Save the Sale program.
Member Local Leadership Council
- Played a vital role in participating in a Council tasked with managing Dell s El Salvador site, including developing a governance model for site decision-making and interactions which was instrumental in boosting core business success.
Elected as Site Planning Strategist to lead site Hoshin planning and tracking monthly progress against plan.
Delivery Excellence Manager Global Functions
- Applied strong leadership talents toward championing a key project to align support functions across 240 global service desks, including mentoring and managing a team of 100+ employees in Costa Rica, Philippines, Ireland, and China.
Promoted continued Quality Assurance Management and Customer Satisfaction Research.
Led training delivery and development, including technical, soft skills, and linguistic training.
Led ITIL processes, including Problem Management, Incident Management, and Knowledge Management.
Compliance / Certification, i.e. COPC and ISO, BCP (Business Continuity), and MAP (Maturity Assessment Programs).
Senior Delivery Manager Global Service Desk
- Led targeted operations management across 4 outsourced Help Desks providing globally based technical support in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French, including directing 250+ Technical Support Engineers and Support Staff resolving 80,000+ customer technical queries monthly with integral support offered via email, chat, and voice.
Effectively functioned as key liaison between Costa Rica Operations and other HP cross-functional, cross-level teams, including Pre-Sales, Pursuit, Transitions, Transformation, Account Delivery Management, and Client Management.
Served as a go-to key contact between client and Costa Rica operations.
Project Manager ￨ Associate
- Expertly designed, launched, and managed market research studies on life insurance and investment products from preliminary research and initial survey design to point-of-sale support, including collaborating with senior-level management at leading insurance and investment companies to customize data to further Better Grow Their Business.
Conducted detailed cost-benefit analysis and determined feasibility of new projects.
Continually worked to identify clients strengths, weaknesses, and strategic choice points.
Successfully trained, managed, and led internal associate teams charged with analyzing data.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics & International Relations Tufts University
Emphasis in International Finance & Economics Development ￨ Cum Laude Honors ￨ National Dean s List
Customer Satisfaction Research Burke Institute
Registered Coordinator Training COPC
Six Sigma Executive Belt Training Dell Corporation
Advanced Methods of Statistical Analysis ￨ SPSS 12.1 SPSS Education Center
Emerging Leaders Program ￨ Negotiating Differences ￨ Crucial Conversations ￨Six Sigma Champion Training Bank of America
Hiring Agent Name
As a visionary bilingual executive, I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company s global bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multinational Business Management, Operational Start-Ups / Turnarounds, Shared Services, Best Practices, Profit / Loss, Finance / Economics, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Risk Assessment / Management, and Regulatory Compliance. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Multi-Team Building, Training / Development, Quality Control / Assurance, Human Resources Support, Project Management, Change Management, and Customer Service / Client Relations, among other areas.
Currently, as Vice President of MCM Midland Credit Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Encore Capital Group, I successfully direct forward-thinking Costa Rica-based multinational finance operations, including directing all facets of strategic analysis, planning, and development, as well as establishing and leading the physical build-out of the 30,000-square-foot site. Within this role, I serve as a results-focused direct manager of Human Resources, Finance, Facilities, Analytics, Training, and Operational Leaders while adhering to local health, safety, and legislative matters.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Developing a unique value proposition to enable the organization to attract and retain top-notch talent.
Meeting collections targets and quadrupling revenue in 3 years while working through an inventory backlog.
Decreasing direct cost to collect by 1/3 while upholding high employee engagement and quality customer service.
Collecting $25 million in 2016 while exceeding valuation expectations and increasing liquidation 15% over 2014.
Leading MCM Cost Rica to achieve Best in Class employee turnover, along with successfully growing the Spanish Collections Workgroup into a profitable and thriving business for Encore Capital Group.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics & International Relations from Tufts University with an emphasis in International Finance and Economics Development. I also completed rigorous professional development programs encompassing Six Sigma Executive Belt, Six Sigma Champion, and Emerging Leaders, as well as training in Negotiating Differences, Customer Satisfaction Research, and Advanced Methods of Statistical Analysis with industry-leading Dell Corporation and Bank of America, among others.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s global goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!