This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented, self-motivated Professional with 15+ years of experience maintaining efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Proven leadership abilities developed throughout hands on management of 15+ direct reports.
- Well versed in designing and deploying effective training programs to promote employee growth and development.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Erbert and Gerbert s, Buffalo, NY 2014-Present
- Fulfill key role as sole proprietor, overseeing all daily operations, including inventory control, scheduling and payroll processing.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills throughout hands on management of 15 direct reports.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge to implement highly effective training and development programs for new hires.
- Responsible for conducting thorough interviews, key to maintaining efficiency throughout talent acquisition process.
- Promote client base growth throughout various tactics, including cold calling, social media marketing and networking.
- Maintain accuracy throughout all financial operations, budget management and bookkeeping processes.
The College of Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota 2010-2014
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Provided key administrative support to Vice President, with associated responsibilities including call management, correspondence oversight and inquiry resolution.
- Exemplified strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with upper level management, students and faculty members.
- Contributed extensively to project management, focused primarily on maintaining adherence to project timeline.
- Chief responsibilities included taking minutes, coordinating meetings and deploying effective marketing strategies.
The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota 1999-2010
Student Employee Payroll Coordinator
- Resourcefully ensured quality control throughout payroll operations, maintaining regulation compliance and maximized efficiency.
- Heavily involved in the on boarding process, including recruitment, hiring and training program development.
- Implemented various tactics to promote employee growth and development, key to driving performance.
- Oversaw financial operations, including payroll, budgeting and invoicing.
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Behavior, Minors in Accounting and Management,
College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!