This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Professional eager to contribute business development and sales
skills to a progressive organization.
- In depth understanding of strategic business development processes and tactical sales operations.
- Regarded for ability to leverage aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure bottom line company cost throughout vendor interactions.
- Strong communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and promoting overall customer satisfaction.
- Grew monthly sales by 30% within 9-month period.
- Oversaw online sales operations generating $9,000 monthly.
- Managed monthly inventory of products valuing $125,000.
- Acquired 7,000 active followers on Facebook within 6-month period.
Online Marketing Management
C Wireless New York & New Jersey 2010-2014
Contributed extensively to creation of business development strategies, resulting in expansion from one branch to six within 3-year period.
Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities throughout hands on management of 20+ direct reports.
Leveraged subject matter expertise to design successful training and development programs to drive employee productivity.
Heavily involved in on boarding process, including talent identification, interviewing and hiring.
Continually achieved and surpassed existing team sales goals.
Responsibilities included scheduling, inventory control and oversight of financial operations.
Strategically increased web presence by designing e-Commerce site and utilizing various third party websites, including eBay, Amazon and Bonanza.
Streamlined process improvement initiatives throughout thorough vendor sourcing, conducting market trend research and ensuring quality control throughout daily operations.
Increased team sales by implementing effective motivational tactics.
Coursework Completed, BMCC
Aga Khan Education Board Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!