This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Licensed Property and Casualty, Life and Health Agent with over 8 years of experience driving sales growth within the insurance industry.
- Continually recognized as a top performer for substantially increasing insurance sales revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Expert insurance knowledge, critical to establishing rapport with customers and making knowledge based recommendations on coverage.
Insurance Industry Knowledge
Client Relationship Management
Allstate, The Murray Agency, Philadelphia, PA 2016-Present
- Leverage strong insurance knowledge to identify best coverage and policies for customers.
- Utilize various tactics, including marketing, networking and cold calling, to grow existing customer base and develop relationships throughout community.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing special projects.
- Recognized as top producing Sales Agent.
Allstate, The Novick Agency 2015-2016
- Established and maintained lasting relationships with clients; promoted additional insurance coverage to increase company sales.
- Provided thorough training and extensive mentorship to new associates.
AAA Mid Atlantic Insurance Services, Newark, DE 2008-2016
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to promote insurance sales.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing production and retention goals; presented with President s Club Award Winner (2014-2015).
- Served as Emergency Roadside Service Driver; assisted club members with battery sales and roadside service.
American International Group (AIG), Philadelphia, PA
Insurance Sales and Service
Licensed in Property & Casualty, Life and Health Insurance
High School Diploma, Murrell Dobbins Area Vocational High School, Philadelphia, PA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!