This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in supporting daily strategic operations, designing strategies focused on increasing productivity, and overseeing sales/business development functions. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, suppliers, clients, and members of management. Current Real Estate License.
Operations Management Real Estate Industry Process Improvement Administrative Support
Attention to Detail Contract Negotiation Complex Problem Solving Strategy Development
Team Leadership Report Generation Vendor Management MS Office/QuickBooks
- Demonstrated leadership ability with superior business development acumen which has resulted in creating a base of over 1,600 customers
- Experienced in designing creative marketing materials which include direct mail advertisements and relationship building mailings
- Successfully achieved a 99/9% satisfaction rating among online customers within a small retail organization and quickly resolved escalated client complaints
- Direct day to day operations within a fast-paced environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Support administrative operations which include answering incoming phone calls, routing incoming mail, processing rent checks, and maintaining tenant files
- Ensure the proper coding of accounts payable records, generate tenant bills for recurring payables, and assist in the creation of tenant documentation such as new leases
- Calculate rent increases on a quarterly basis and update ACH/rental income schedules in addition to generating annual external business analysis reports
- Coordinated operations related to the buying and selling of homes throughout the Los Angeles area which included identifying and contacting potential clients within the community
- Designed and implemented innovative strategies aimed at increasing operational revenue in addition to performing detailed market research
- Oversaw sales and business development functions within a successful organization which included acting as the first point of contact for prospective home buyers
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to maintain positive rapport with both new and existing clients
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Founder/Owner, Kalico Enterprise (1999-Present) and Co-Owner, Magic Mist Carpet Cleaning (1980-1998)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in sales and business development roles within a variety of environments with experience in creating innovative sales strategies, building a large pipeline of clients, and diffusing escalated customer service situations. In addition, I have strong experience in maintaining rapport with others and improving both productivity and efficiency levels.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!