This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of professional experience in finance and accounting. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing processes and building high performance teams. To complement this background, I have passed all CPA exams and anticipate that I will obtain my license in May 2017.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented, results driven Leader with 20+ years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Regarded for the ability to conduct thorough reviews and maintain quality assurance throughout all financial operations.
- Skilled in building, training and leading high performance teams; continually implemented effective strategies to boost team performance.
- Continually recognized for implementing innovative process improvement strategies to significantly increase efficiency.
- In depth understanding of GAAP and IFRS.
Finance / Accounting
Financial Report Generation
Budget / Expense Management
Training & Development
Algoblu Co.Ltd, Beijing 2013-2014
- Leveraged strong leadership skills and finance knowledge to direct daily operations of 3 team members.
- Successfully oversaw financial reporting, budget management, tax filing and internal controls within a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Thoroughly reviewed information to maintain adherence to company policies; prepared data for audits.
- Designed and implemented consolidation reporting templates to accurately track company financials.
- Developed all company policies and procedures.
- Recognized for saving company $150k in taxes.
Genzyme Bio-Technology Co. Ltd, Beijing 2010-2013
- Fulfilled key leadership position, directing all facets of financial projects, including risk management, scheduling and cost control.
- Recognized for achievement of business tax exemption in accordance to Circular 63 regulations.
- Managed successful implementations of Oracle and Concur.
- Utilized strong attention to detail to thoroughly review capital expenditure report, identify discrepancies and resolve issues as needed.
- Associated responsibilities included budget management, development of financial forecasts and devising strategic plans.
- Maintained accuracy throughout tax filing and returns; reviewed BT and CIT for accuracy.
- Developed finance policies regarding petty cash, FA and procurement.
- Contributed extensively to completion of interim and statutory audits.
- Utilized Hyperion to submit financial reports.
Alltech China Biological Products Co., Ltd. 2009-2010
- Directed day to day finance and accounting operations for two factories and one commercial office.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing activities of a team consisting of 5 members.
- Utilized strong attention to detail to review financial statements for accuracy.
- Associated responsibilities included monthly report generation, tracking KPIs and conducting margin analysis.
- Ensured adherence to corporate deadline by continually monitoring finances.
- Conducted thorough training to boost team performance.
- Devised highly strategic budgets and long term business plans.
- Reviewed finances to compare forecasts with actual data; identified cost variances and made adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinated statutory audit and internal audit
Pernod Ricard China Beijing Branch Company, Beijing 2001-2008
- Directed all accounting operations throughout multiple branch locations while managing daily activities of 7 team members.
- Developed and implemented long term plans to promote growth, ensure adherence to budget targets and consistently exceed goals.
- Conducted in depth analysis, compared sales volume and identified areas of improvement.
- Responsible for internal control enhancement, developing company procedures and performing month / year end closings.
Esquel Enterprises Ltd, Guangdong 1995-2000
Accounting Manager (1999-2000) | Accountant / Supervisor (1995-1999)
- Reported to Director while overseeing a team of 18 staff members responsible for handling accounting operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Associated responsibilities included management of accounts payable / receivable, generation of financial reports and overseeing inventory levels.
- Thoroughly reviewed cost variances; made adjustments as necessary.
- Developed highly accurate sales forecasts.
- Performed in depth investigation into cost reduction practices.
CPA Candidate; Anticipated Certification in May 2017
Bachelor Degrees in Finance and Library Science; NanKai University, Tianjin
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!