This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Management Professional
Strategic Planning Inventory Management Staff Training & Development Customer Satisfaction
- More than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience, including 15 years as co-owner for small specialty contractor and 5 years directing local preschool.
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide sound consultative advice to senior leadership and executive-level teams.
- Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
- Possess an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
CVS Pharmacy, San Diego, CA (2014 present)
- Oversee both daily and overall operations of store, including sales reports, customer satisfaction, staff performance, vendors, inventory delivery, shrinkage, and more.
- Proactively identify future sales and merchandising opportunities to drive sales and revenue.
- Ensure compliance within strict company, State, and Federal guidelines and standards.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current employment laws and standards; coordinate with Human Resources to resolve any problems or issues in a timely manner.
Starbucks Coffee Company, San Bernardino, CA (2003 2014)
- Organized, led, and managed special events, including sponsorship for numerous programs and charitable participation in events within community.
- Responsible for all staffing decisions and activities, including payroll, talent recruitment, team structure and promotion, performance evaluation, as well as termination and disciplinary procedures when necessary.
Associate of Arts in Business Management (in progress), Southwest Community College, Chula Vista, CA
Leading Teams: Motivating And Optimizing Performance Developing Employees Through Delegation Problem Solving: Digging Deeper Cash Loss Prevention Dealing With Difficult People
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT POSITION TITLE) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive education and training in business management and staff leadership with more than 15 years of hands-on experience in customer service, retail management, education, and company ownership.
I have applied my skills and knowledge toward supporting all aspects of business operation, growth, and development while effectively addressing individual customer needs and client satisfaction to drive organizational goals and objectives. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player, prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results, and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!